Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a big fan of beer, but warm beer does infact suck big dick

Comment

• Still not as nasty as bourbon.

I can't believe people even drink that foul ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Put it in the freezer you knob!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Put it in the freezer you knob!
          Not quite how I was going to word it but, this is your answer. Simples!

Comment

• "Good" beer can still taste good at room temperature. I like it chilled better. But if you're drinking a cold Quadruple, the flavor gets brought out and it tastes better as it warms up.

Macro beer does not. Why do you think Coors Light emphasizes drinking their beer "COLD"? They even have special marks on their labels and cans to indicate when the beer is COLD and even SUPERCOLD!! Drinking it at near freezing temperatures is the entire basis of their advertising. Why? They tell you to drink the beer as cold as possible because they don't want you to know what it really tastes like.
            Last edited by Derranged; 11-28-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Casked beer, which is room temp..can be good, sometimes. Theres also a few barley wines (beer) thats also good at room temp, they can be better than regular cold domestics.

But beer, is supposed to be cold. I have an uncle that only drinks regular budweiser at room temp. fckn disgusting.

Comment

• Amen to that brother

Comment

• warm beer is a thing in certain parts of canada.

gross

Comment

• Anything with fizz or "bubbles" must be drank cold

Comment

• if its warm or even a little cold I won't drink it, must be ice cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X