Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me.. Why are Heavy's so damn fat all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me.. Why are Heavy's so damn fat all the time?

Vitali, Wlad and Haye are the best in the Heavyweight Division and look at their body..! They are in good shape..! But why are so many Heavyweight fat and have been for about 5-10 years now compared to heavyweight boxers who boxed all the way up to the late 90's ????

Why this sudden attitude that Heavyweight means you can use the Donut & Burger Diet and powerlift a bit and suddenly you are a pro boxer?

james toney is the worst of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Vitali, Wlad and Haye are the best in the Heavyweight Division and look at their body..! They are in good shape..! But why are so many Heavyweight fat and have been for about 5-10 years now compared to heavyweight boxers who boxed all the way up to the late 90's ????

Why this sudden attitude that Heavyweight means you can use the Donut & Burger Diet and powerlift a bit and suddenly you are a pro boxer?
      Alot of these heavy's think they need to be heavier to compete with the real big boys in the sport. So they pack on the weight. The top heavyweights are alot bigger now than they were in the 90's. Personally I think the smaller Heavyweights would do alot better if they just came in shape instead of packing on fat.

Comment

There always were heavyweights like that - Joe Louis opponent Tony Galento had a big belly.

But yes, there are more now, partly because there are too many blown-up cruiserweights, and partly because many men lack self-discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

"Tell me.. Why are Heavy's so damn fat all the time?"

Have you never ate a cheeseburger?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            There always were heavyweights like that - Joe Louis opponent Tony Galento had a big belly.

But yes, there are more now, partly because there are too many blown-up cruiserweights, and partly because many men lack self-discipline.
            That's just sad.. To see a bunch of men who's supposed to be ''Pro boxers'' so out of shape they could drop dead from a heart attack!

Comment

Originally posted by riz ! oh ? View Post
              "Tell me.. Why are Heavy's so damn fat all the time?"

Have you never ate a cheeseburger?
              I sure have..! And it tasted GOOD! But eating like 10 of'em a day when you're supposed to be a pro boxer? That's just wrong..

Comment

I think the clue is in the name, Heavyweights.

Comment

The division is in a sad state. There are only a few heavyweights around these days who are in good shape. The rest have big stomachs.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
                    I think the clue is in the name, Heavyweights.
                    Heavyweight doesn't mean fat and slow! .. Look at Tyson, Lewis, Spinks, Ali Louise, Holyfield..! Do these HW's of today see this division as a free pass to go frenzy on the buffet?

Comment

Working...
                    X