Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: Beating Golovkin Would Be My Ultimate Triumph

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Rubio shows up for more than a paycheck, as I've said before, expect FIREWORKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Mayweather vs. Golovkin in 2015! That's what I want to see! It's the perfect matchup for Floyd's 154 defense. No Arum involved, and he's the guy that Cotto, Canelo, and Chavez Jr. have not fought (and Pacquiao will never fight). All the critics could never say again, that Floyd's afraid to lose that "O."
      Mayweather will not fight Golovkin, nor should he. Golovkin is a big middleweight, and would simply walk through Floyd. Why should Mayweather fight somebody who'll be close to 2 stones heavier than him on fight night? Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Mayweather vs. Golovkin in 2015! That's what I want to see! It's the perfect matchup for Floyd's 154 defense. No Arum involved, and he's the guy that Cotto, Canelo, and Chavez Jr. have not fought (and Pacquiao will never fight). All the critics could never say again, that Floyd's afraid to lose that "O."
        GGG will probably come in like 170 on fight night, no way that bout gets made. I want to see Golovkin vs Ward.

Comment

Golovkin is so sound fundamentally.. Not spectacular in any way (except power) just an awesome puncher with spectacular footwork and tight defense. Add in the unearthly pop in his fists and you have an almost unstoppable force.
          So much promise and potential here.. Rubio knows this so there is little doubt it would be his ultimate triumph but also he has almost no chance.
          Poor fucker

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxing101 View Post
            If Rubio shows up for more than a paycheck, as I've said before, expect FIREWORKS.
            I'm watching his fight with Lemiuex.......Rubio moves backwards, bad plan against Golovkin.

The only guys who have success against Golovkin are those who stand their ground.

Comment

i still have to see a slumping fighter beat a fighter in his prime...

Comment

Working...
              X