No announcement yet.

Some random tranny experience I had- A true Spray story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    By chance, was this tranny you speak of post-op?
    To this day I have no idea, I didn't get that far.

Comment

Good ****. Better written than most wal-mart romance novels.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        So one time I was at this f@g bar and ended up making out with some tranny, now things were cool she was feeling up on my johnsonville bratwurst but wasn't trying to go home that night(****ing tease). I got a number even gave her a call and got more teasing but then the next time I was there and someone else was feeling up on my beef stick she is mad brah, trying to pull me away what was to eventually be my kill that evening and when I wasn't trying to play cat and mouse that time just going with the flow and enjoying some drink she tells me "your not about anything", this was 8 years ago and to this day I am still thinking......what does that mean?

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed that.

Comment

So one time I was at this f@g bar and ended up making out with some tranny, now things were cool she was feeling up on my johnsonville bratwurst but wasn't trying to go home that night(****ing tease). I got a number even gave her a call and got more teasing but then the next time I was there and someone else was feeling up on my beef stick she is mad brah, trying to pull me away what was to eventually be my kill that evening and when I wasn't trying to play cat and mouse that time just going with the flow and enjoying some drink she tells me "your not about anything", this was 8 years ago and to this day I am still thinking......what does that mean?

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed that.
          Was this a 'man' or a 'woman'?

Comment

well, you werent on the g4y bar picking up chicks so....

Comment

I go to the gay bar to get free drinks and fashion tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I go to the gay bar to get free drinks and fashion tips.
                Yet end up with *******s in the bathroom, go figure.

Comment

So you let a dude massage your 22, then you had phone sex with him, I'm pretty certain you're gay.:gay:

Comment

Look mister, if anyone knows the difference between a t-girl and a cross dresser its me.......I have learned the hard way but in my defense I was yung doe.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      So you let a dude massage your 22, then you had phone sex with him, I'm pretty certain you're gay.:gay:
                      How can someone be gay if they have gotten poon with frequency and in large quan****** over the years? It doesn't work they other way around where a really flaming out gay guy experiments with women then gets accused of being straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X