No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. To Train Fighters at 50's New Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. To Train Fighters at 50's New Gym

As far back as early August, respected trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. had advised me of talks he had been having with super middleweight contender Andre Dirrell. To go in hand with those discussions, Mayweather also revealed that rapper-turned-promoter 50 Cent was working on a new gym in the Las Vegas area, one in which he said he would likely be frequenting.

Fast forward some months later and Mayweather’s proclamations seem to be near fruition. [Click Here To Read More]

This is getting more and more bizzar, 50 and floyd are the two biggest jokers in boxing, I wont trust one word from ither mouth

Comment

Comment

People are going to make blow this situation out of proportion..
        Sr is just trying to make a dollar..

Comment

I will bet my intire account that the whole 50 vs floyd drama was staged for the purpose of getting more atension.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              I will bet my intire account that the whole 50 vs floyd drama was staged for the purpose of getting more atension.
              no need. those with brains here basically knew that when TMT was announced in the first place...

Comment

The Mamba's got out of the cage and now are eating each other. Sad to watch

Comment

This will definitely make for some interesting 24/7 episodes...Instead of Floyd Jr. and 50 it will be Floyd Sr. and 50. Sr. will be on the Segway playing grab ass with 50 with Floyd watching with a salty look on his face. Absolutely hilarious. I would buy the PPV with 50 vs. Money for rights to drive the Segway. WARRRRR Fitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    Why in the hell would they stage drama? They said some foul **** about each other. Floyd doesn't need to stage attention, he's talked about constantly. Sr is just trying to make a living,nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                    X