Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Maidana the toughest fight of Robert Guerrero's Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    tough fight for both men
    Agree with Guerrero trying to outbox and keep Maidana at the end of his jab and Maidana trying to close the gap and wear down Guerrero for a late stoppage, challenging task for both.

Comment

It really depends on which RG shows up, but he does have the skill to keep Maidana at the end of his punches and keep himself out of harms way.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        I just hope whoever wins get the respect that they will deserve, and the loser as well.
        agreed.

i like both fighters a lot. but i just know whoever loses is going to get unfairly **** on by internet messageboard a-holes.

Comment

I think without question Maidana is the toughest test Guerrero has faced. He is moving up quite quickly and now facing the biggest and strongest puncher he has ever faced. Maidana has also face the top of his division...Does anyone think that Guerrero has anything he has not seen from Ortiz, Kahn, or Morales? It is very unlikely that Guerrero can hurt him, but Maidana could just walk thru him and get him with his one punch power.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Agree with Guerrero trying to outbox and keep Maidana at the end of his jab and Maidana trying to close the gap and wear down Guerrero for a late stoppage, challenging task for both.
            Maidana isn't going to win via the scorecards that much is true... if he wins he is going to KO him.

Comment

no maidana s a lil over rated on here imo
              gurrero will school him and THEN..people will say he was ove rrated and give gurrero lil credit for the victory

Comment

Salido or Katsidis...

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  no maidana s a lil over rated on here imo
                  gurrero will school him and THEN..people will say he was ove rrated and give gurrero lil credit for the victory
                  Do you think that Guerrero is better than Kahn? Kahn didn't school him....

Do you think that Guerrero is better than Ortiz? Ortiz sure didn't school him...

Maidana isn't some roman mythical god... but he is the bigger fighter and Guerrero has been moving up several weight classes quite quickly over the years and flat out I don't think his chin is granite.

Comment

RG isnt that good. He is a featherfister in a division where some dudes have real power.

His toughest test IMO has been Jason cLITZou

Comment

Working...
                    X