Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Verdict: Did Pac Have a Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Kobe Bryant should have had jumped off the Santa Monica pier for some much need magical salt water treatment. For even faster recovery one should look into a nice Dead Sea swim. What a buffoon, this Pac guy is

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
      Maybe Kobe Bryant should have had jumped off the Santa Monica pier for some much need magical salt water treatment. For even faster recovery one should look into a nice Dead Sea swim. What a buffoon, this Pac guy is
      Manny fought close to 1 year after surgery. Lots of FLoyd fans expected Manny to be fighting again in 2015. They were wrong ....

What's wrong with aquatic rehab?

Here is Teddy Atlas who everyone knows has criticized Manny every chance he could. He found nothing wrong with Manny doing his rehab in water.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        So pac fought diaz cuz he beat Morales...who was coming off 3 losses, without a win at 135? Sorry man, but baldomir was at least campaigning at 147 and had some good wins. I never said anything about floyd doing anything for fans...i was talking about idiots like you criticizing everything he does regardless. When he fought judah, it was "judah lost, why didn't floyd fight the winner?" He fights baldomir, and it's "oh that guy is a bum...he shoulda fought so and so". How can you blame the guy for becoming champion at the weightclass? He did what he was supposed to do. I wasn't exactly a fan of floyd at the time and was disappointed by his retirement...but also had enough sense to no there was no way in hell fights were getting made with any top rank fighters. There's a difference between fights that fans wish would get made and fights that have any serious chance of being made. There were never any real talks for a margarito fight...regardless if floyd was retiring to avoid him or not.

By the way...that quote was from after pac was ko'd by marquez. Why would the wbc make him a mandatory after a ko loss?
        Nobody. Of course, the criticism is there when you fight the loser. So the criticism will ALWAYS be, at least fight the winner BUT when he fights the loser and the pathetic winner, that is doubly bad!

Floyd could have gotten fights when he was with Top rank but he wanted the stars to align. In other words, a way out.

Secondly, Floyd was offered a fight with Margarito. Arum had Margarito sit and wait for a chance at Floyd. Its Floyd that didn't want that. Do not blame Arum for that.

Mosley had nothing to do with Top Rank. He told Floyd, if you want to fight me, lets do it a month or 2 later.

Lots of better fights that fans wanted over a fight with Baldomir. and like I said, Floyd was retiring. Baldo does NOTHING for his resume!!!

Manny: That quote was after Manny came back and fought Rios who he beat. Anyways, Floyd said those kind of lines even before the Marquez fight. Floyd waited 5 plus years .....

Last edited by ADP02; 05-23-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny fought close to 1 year after surgery. Lots of FLoyd fans expected Manny to be fighting again in 2015. They were wrong ....

What's wrong with aquatic rehab?

Here is Teddy Atlas who everyone knows has criticized Manny every chance he could. He found nothing wrong with Manny doing his rehab in water.

Oh my, Solid return volley brought again by ADP02! TravestNY needs to look deeper in the darkest part of the abys to find a counter now lol

Comment

Nobody. Of course, the criticism is there when you fight the loser. So the criticism will ALWAYS be, at least fight the winner BUT when he fights the loser and the pathetic winner, that is doubly bad!

Floyd could have gotten fights when he was with Top rank but he wanted the stars to align. In other words, a way out.

Secondly, Floyd was offered a fight with Margarito. Arum had Margarito sit and wait for a chance at Floyd. Its Floyd that didn't want that. Do not blame Arum for that.

Mosley had nothing to do with Top Rank. He told Floyd, if you want to fight me, lets do it a month or 2 later.

Lots of better fights that fans wanted over a fight with Baldomir. and like I said, Floyd was retiring. Baldo does NOTHING for his resume!!!

Manny: That quote was after Manny came back and fought Rios who he beat. Anyways, Floyd said those kind of lines even before the Marquez fight. Floyd waited 5 plus years .....

So let me get this straight...floyd shouldn't have fought and beat the champion of the division? Regardless of what you think of him, leaving toprank was the best thing floyd did in his career. If you actually believe that fights not being not made with toprank fighters was all on floyd, then there's nothing left to talk about. The fight not being made in 2010 was on manny.

Comment

• All fake. Said it before. The irony of injuries and gullible fans thinking boxers are immune to world class injuries. This was Top Rank's obvious scheme to hope for a rematch and even after the mysterious lawsuits just disappeared against Pac.

Any person with significant cash can enforce surgery on "old" scar tissue and no surgeon would object. This would justify any incisions made to Pac as proof of "surgery" and thus its why all of Pac's physical actions are inconsistent with "severe rotator cuff" injuries. This scheme was so huge they even tried to cloud the hysteria against Pac and is why HBO and friends or affiliates hired Hauser to write and draw attention on Floyd regarding the IV. Kevin Iole had already covered everything with Hauser trying to get credit for mysterious post late fictional articles with Iole even later making fun of Hauser on his Haymon articles..

Boxing 2 ez to scope and its scandals.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                All fake. Said it before. The irony of injuries and gullible fans thinking boxers are immune to world class injuries. This was Top Rank's obvious scheme to hope for a rematch and even after the mysterious lawsuits just disappeared against Pac.

Any person with significant cash can enforce surgery on "old" scar tissue and no surgeon would object. This would justify any incisions made to Pac as proof of "surgery" and thus its why all of Pac's physical actions are inconsistent with "severe rotator cuff" injuries. This scheme was so huge they even tried to cloud the hysteria against Pac and is why HBO and friends or affiliates hired Hauser to write and draw attention on Floyd regarding the IV. Kevin Iole had already covered everything with Hauser trying to get credit for mysterious post late fictional articles with Iole even later making fun of Hauser on his Haymon articles..

Boxing 2 ez to scope and its scandals.

he most likely had an arthroscope on an old injury, it's very common

Comment

• Hopefully this will end yet another PAC related thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    So let me get this straight...floyd shouldn't have fought and beat the champion of the division? Regardless of what you think of him, leaving toprank was the best thing floyd did in his career. If you actually believe that fights not being not made with toprank fighters was all on floyd, then there's nothing left to talk about. The fight not being made in 2010 was on manny.
                    Simple as this. It took Floyd and Cotto two weeks to make a fight after Cotto left Arum. Money wasn't an issue, weight (154) wasn't an issue, they made the fight easily. Arum was the issue.

Arum was the issue standing in the way of the Pacquiao fight too, it only finally got made after a chance encounter the two fighters had. And there is little doubt that Arum and his team invented the injury in the locker room after the fight or Manny would have mentioned in the ring right after the fight or at least to his corner during the fight. What a shame that Pacquiao had his career tarnished by trash like Arum.

Comment

See, even with me, you are just way off but I'm not surprised. Even with me telling you that I just didn't know much about partial and full thickness tears before this incident but instead, you took my response in another direction. Just like you did with Manny.

Lets face it, you have nothing.

Picture of Manny holding a flag. You used to call that a fact/evidence. It was not enough to say that he was holding it. You had to embellish it and say he was waving it even though you had no evidence of that. Now I debunked it as a fake picture. That should be enough to question your supposed facts.

Swimming: More nothingness. The only thing you have is something that I showed you and its of Manny using his legs.

Basketball. More nothingness. Like the swimming, but now its Manny playing basketball and who is left handed. Meaning the power used when he throws the ball is with his left hand.

So for you, using your legs and left arm is enough facts or do you have something that you still have not shared with us?

As I told you, it would have been better if Manny had a partial tear and had the chance to fight Floyd in 2015 than make up a lie. The lie does not get them anywhere. If Manny cared, it would have been him not me that would have told you that that picture was not of him 1 month after surgery but instead a picture of him BEFORE the fight.

So again, you are wrong. These pretend Floyd internet doctors duped you and you fell for it and cannot climb back out of it.

My point about Floyd's supposed injury was to make you understand how easily that one can get some pictures, gifs, articles and do what you did with Manny. You went as far as to start a thread about it! How can you have posts about swimming but do not even have legit evidence to back up those posts? Its AMAZING that you went that far!

Its funny that I remember similar comments were made about others but with other injured people, you had an excuse for them.

Example: Your response to the below was that they are not talking about Kobe using his injured arm. It didn't say that but my point is, why not think that when reading that Manny was swimming, as an example? Think that Manny was doing some aquatic rehab in the water instead of your imagination going wild and thinking he is training for the Olympics?

"Apr 16, 2015

Kobe is starting to lift weights again, Byron Scott said, "going back to his old way of working out." Might be ahead of schedule a bit? "
                      Nice try. If you've been paying attention, you'd know that I've proven my case beyond what is necessary with solid facts. I've listed many, many medical documents about this injury. I've shown that his reasons for skipping sparring were bull****. I showed that him playing basketball that early didn't add up. You can't see it because your head is buried so deep up Pac's ass. Once again, let it go. Everyone can see that you are a desperate little man who when I put that heat on you, reverted back to "It's true because the doctor said so" and then got busted with various quotations about why doctors lie. Get out of here. You lost. It's over.

Comment

Working...
                      X