Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people really defending Stevenson's past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So you cant ask a fighter about their past, or is it just the bad stuff they did? Are you really suggesting he will go back to pimping and torturing teen girls just because a reporter asked him a questioning relating to his past?

Its part of who he is, and his life story. He knew it would be brought up if he was in the spot light but here he is acting like he's the victim of a racist media conspiracy trying to make him lose fights. Its laughable
    Dwelling on the past is not wise from someone like that, constantly asking about it makes it much harder to move on because if you aren't allowed to get away from that past why bother trying.

It is his fault and those are his crimes so he has to deal with it but I am sure he gets asked about that more than just a bit and it is not a topic he needs to discuss in relation to where he is at now. It isn't a pertinent question unless there is some other trouble he is getting in.

Comment

• no one told those girls to be prostitutes.

Comment

• This thread shows that most of the people on this site have never been around pimps or hoes unless it's to ****

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          What he did was fucked up.

Now judging by your response he could have been the most contrite apologetic from the heart individual and you wouldn't forgive him on top of that you would never let him move on. I guess they should have executed him to satisfy that sort. Alright cool what he did was fucked up maybe he deserved to die for it but how far do you want to take that sort of thing and maybe he can do some good in the world not enough to make up for his evil deeds but perhaps someone will benefit from his continued existence.

Making someone an outcast is just a sure way to make sure someone can never straighten out~ if that is your solution to a criminal you might as well just kill them and save everyone the later trouble.
          A) He did not serve the proper time for the crimes he committed. B) Instead of apologizing, he uses the media to lash back with the race card BULLSHT!! He is scum, that is a fact! And the public will properly condemn him for the EVIL things he has done! Every Boxing fan should CONTINUALLY be informed of him and not support the scum! This was NOT some temporary insanity it was YEARS of ONGOING, MALICIOUS ABUSE OF WOMEN and UNDERAGE GIRLS! Get it? Got it? GOOD!
          Last edited by richardt; 12-02-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
            no one told those girls to be prostitutes.
            Isn't prostitution usually selling your body for sex with their consent? Didn't know beating/torturing/raping was part of it.
            Let me guess, it comes with the territory

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              A) He did not serve the proper time for the crimes he committed. B) Instead of apologizing, he uses the media to lash back with the race card BULLSHT!! He is scum, that is a fact! And the public will properly condemn him for the EVIL things he has done! Every Boxing fan should CONTINUALLY be informed of him and not support the scum! This was NOT some temporary insanity it was YEARS of ONGOING, MALICIOUS ABUSE OF WOMEN and UNDERAGE GIRLS! Get it? Got it? GOOD!
              You can't rehabilitate that way, treating him the way you desire will only yield more of what you are despising. There are two option in society well three but 2 are pretty similar, 1) kill criminals 2) dispose of criminals another way putting them in prison forever or 3) you help these people try to be better members of society. 1 and 2 are easy enough fall back options but 2 can be expensive and some people have issue with 1 but with certain criminals those are the only answers. However number 3 should be the desired option because it takes someone from being a drain on society to being a positive member and possibly even doing some good.

He did messed up shit I am not doubting or denying that fact, you don't like him that is your choice but how a society treats it dregs is a true measure of that society.

Comment

• I might be one of the only ones here who doesn't know much about Adonis' past. I heard he was a pimp or something, but I don't know what he did exactly.

Many boxers have somewhat dark pasts. Some boxers pasts could affect how I feel about a boxer personally and whether or not I like them or would root for or against them, but it doesn't affect how I feel about them as boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  You can't rehabilitate that way, treating him the way you desire will only yield more of what you are despising. There are two option in society well three but 2 are pretty similar, 1) kill criminals 2) dispose of criminals another way putting them in prison forever or 3) you help these people try to be better members of society. 1 and 2 are easy enough fall back options but 2 can be expensive and some people have issue with 1 but with certain criminals those are the only answers. However number 3 should be the desired option because it takes someone from being a drain on society to being a positive member and possibly even doing some good.

He did messed up shit I am not doubting or denying that fact, you don't like him that is your choice but how a society treats it dregs is a true measure of that society.
                  I don't give a FUK about his rehab! He did NOT do the time for the crimes he committed and used the media to play the race card instead of using the media to apologize!!! "messed up sht" ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING??!!!!!!!! Messing up sht is getting a speeding ticket and hitting a pole or getting drunk and puking on your best friend's girlfriend!!! NOT RAPING AND PHYSICALLY ABUSING WOMEN AND UNDERAGE GIRLS FOR YEARS!!!!! Oh, yes, you forgot the other option, properly putting them in Prison for 10-15 years, not 20 months. Raping an underage girl in Canada gets an evil bastard 10-15 years!! And he did worse than that!! WHY THE FUK do you think he is being chastised in the media??!!!!!
                  Last edited by richardt; 12-03-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• If I can get the next man mad, I'll say it, lmao. #Todaysboxingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Exactly! And he would have done more than 4 years if the legal age difference between 2 people had not changed which means by getting 4 years, he got off on a technicality and then on top of that didn't do the original 4 years. In Canada the law was changed to make it legal if two people are within five years of age, the youngest one of the two being no younger than 16. The distance was and should still be closer. BUT, that is for non-destructive relations which obviously is opposite to what Stevenson did.
                      Damn, I didn't know all that, tut tut tut I hope Kov knocks his block off

Comment

Working...
                      X