Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Shaq and the Lakers vs LeBron Wade and the Heat who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    What's happened to today's NBA post play?

there's only a handful of players today that actually know what to do in the post...most low block players only know how to face up and shoot or dunk

the era of talented big men that knew how to back down, drop step, fade, use footwork is done

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      Miami in 6

miami would be lucky to even get a 6pt lead

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        miami would be lucky to even get a 6pt lead
        let me break it down......Lebron would have a field day on the lakers defense and be able to set up his sharp shooters.Haslem and Anthony would double down on Shaq and force him to the jump hooks and the Miami defense would smother Kobe.they would disrupt the lakers rhythm and run them off of the court

Comment

Shaq is just way too good and there is no one to matchup with him on the Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            let me break it down......Lebron would have a field day on the lakers defense and be able to set up his sharp shooters.Haslem and Anthony would double down on Shaq and force him to the jump hooks and the Miami defense would smother Kobe.they would disrupt the lakers rhythm and run them off of the court

let me break it down for you

that lakers team; too deep, too cohesive, too resilient and too hungry

that team won 3 straight titles, Dicky...not some asterisk ass shortened season against a young shook ass Thunder team

if those teams played, it would be over by halftime and Snaq would have fouled out both Haslem and Anthony

Comment

Haha!

The '01 championship was the greatest playoff team of all time. Blew out Portland, Sacramento, and SA (all woulda won the championship if they made the finals).

Lakers in 3. Game 4 woulda been cancelled.

Comment

I'm an ultimate Lakers hater and I have no problem admitting the Shaq threepeat Lakers would brutally sodomize the current Heat team.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Haha!

The '01 championship was the greatest playoff team of all time. Blew out Portland, Sacramento, and SA (all woulda won the championship if they made the finals).

And dont forget they crushed my childhood by beating the 76ers in 5 games.

Comment

Haha!

And they were swept by the team the NBA intentionally kept out of the finals that year.

Comment

Haha!

Lakers margin of victory would be in the double digits....they'd have to wake Chick up in the 3rd quarter of games

Comment

Working...
                      X