Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley already planning victory party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For these big fights, at least one fighter will appear on a flyer promoting "his after party" inside the MGM, this is absolutely nothing new. It's usually the challenger and I believe the MGM actually pays them to show up for a little while but I don't know if they ever do, especially if they lose. Even if they win, they might not show up...it's just a BS way to get ppl into that specific club after the fight lets out. Pacquao is off doing his own thing at the Mandalay usually

Bradley's quotes mention nothing of planning any sort of party, the author merely alludes to one he has likely seen advertised or is trying to promote.

Don't pass this one on Tim i'd say.

Comment

Nobody should don gloves and get in the ring unless he is confident.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it will be pizza and sodas in the emergency room

i think it will be chicken tacos and sodas.

Comment

Just a mental game he is playing. Similar to Phil Jackson when he coached the bulls and the lakers. When they had a closeout game on the road in the playoffs he would have the entire team and coaching staff check out of the hotel before the game. He did this to help them visualize the victory and not having to play another game on the road.

Comment

Biggest turn off of the fight..... Timmy wont ever win on the scorecards.

Comment

well.... atleast he's confident in himself... and if he does lose, he'll have people to cheer him up... hopefully pac doesn't send him to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it will be pizza and sodas in the emergency room

Comment

Comment

Sucks for bradley that even if he wins! he is going to get robbed like marquez!!

As soon as pac the pupet gets some ballz and leaves bob arum, mayweather is going to end the hype machine.

Comment

Working...
                    X