One of Canelos best weapons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Quintana exposes the Ginger.

Comment

Estas pendejo. Quintana can't take hits to the body. Ginger would hit him with one good body shot and down goes Quintana.

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Carlos Quintana exposes the Ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        Estas pendejo. Quintana can't take hits to the body. Ginger would hit him with one good body shot and down goes Quintana.
        es un troll

Comment

oh my bad. I think he was just joking around. I apologize to him, I was not trying to be rude.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          es un troll

Comment

Let me guess, you also think the ginger is ready for Floyd or Manny.

He's a fraud waiting to be exposed.

Believe me, my boy Paulie Maliginaggi would make this kid look silly. Quintana would KO him within 5 rounds.

He did well vs a Mosley that has been shot since 2003 and now Mexicans are already calling Canelo the greatest of all time.

Comment

When you know about boxing, you can separate the truth from manufactured hype.

Shame some of you lads can't do that.

Comment

Floyd would beat canelo at this point. Manny would beat canelo at this point.

Malignaggi is a good boxer who can and might box circles around canelo if canelo goes in there trying to exchange with paulie. I like paulie he is a good boxer in my eyes. BUT QUINTANA......

Quintana would get knocked out in a similar fashion that Andre Berto knocked him out. The same way, but in lesser rounds.

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Let me guess, you also think the ginger is ready for Floyd or Manny.

He's a fraud waiting to be exposed.

Believe me, my boy Paulie Maliginaggi would make this kid look silly. Quintana would KO him within 5 rounds.

He did well vs a Mosley that has been shot since 2003 and now Mexicans are already calling Canelo the greatest of all time.

Comment

I don't think canelo has been tested. Someone needs to test his jaw.

Jcc JR. is not that good of a boxer but you can be sure that it will take a lot of hard shots to knock him off his feet.

Comment

Quintana isn't that good, you are giving him too much credit. He just happened to have a great night on saturday.

Comment

Quintana isn't that good, you are giving him too much credit. He just happened to have a great night on saturday.
                      I've been following Quintana for a while. I'm not basing this off Saturday's performance.

Believe me, he would make easy work out of the Ginger.

As would Chavez Jr.

Jr has been tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X