Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were David haye how would you of fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were David haye how would you of fought?

What would you have done to win actual game plans plz

Throw more than 1 punch at a time.

Comment

apply round 12 to earlier rounds.

Comment

Nothing much different, try to make him throw his right and then try and bang him then. Pretty much what he did!

Comment

Pressure and move my head and body. But not back peddle for 12 rounds looking to land only one punch. Haye must have not watched the Sanders and Brewster fights. Both those fighters applied alot of pressure and alot of fast punches. Sure Wlad has improved but I still believe that styles like Sanders, Brewster(prime), and Tyson will always bother him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            apply round 12 to earlier rounds.
            Basically this, even if it meant getting KO'd inside 3 or 4 rounds. You've got to have a go.

Comment

I would move around a lot and try to land the same lunging and looping right hand about 2-5 times around, making extra sure to telegraph it so that Wlad knows exactly when it's coming. I would refuse to throw my left hook or follow up on any punch or partially landed punches. Combination punching is a no. When getting close I would flop to the ground. If I were to lose, I would blame the loss on some sort of injury.

Comment

Similar but with more combinations, no only power punchs. speed combinations and topping the combination with power punchs. And body work

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  I would move around a lot and try to land the same lunging and looping right hand about 2-5 times around, making extra sure to telegraph it so that Wlad knows exactly when it's coming. I would refuse to throw my left hook or follow up on any punch or partially landed punches. Combination punching is a no. When getting close I would flop to the ground. If I were to lose, I would blame the loss on some sort of injury.
                  haha excellent

Comment

I think haye didn't expect Wlad coming forward and making him back up that early in the fight, he probably tought Wlad would be scared of his power and give him room to dart in and out so he could eventually land one big punch and end it. Haye never really had a chance to box wlad and most people knew that, his options was to do what he did or go all out, he wasent brave enough to go all out and therfore we got a boring fight. If i was Haye i probably would have started out the same way but he should have switched tactics after a few rounds when he saw it wasent going his way. He didnt take any huge hits he was still fresh, he just wasent willing to take the risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X