Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have not seen the last of Jean Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal needs to get a new trainer and put in practise other ways of fighting, thank his wannabe roy jones style he should work on his jab, work on counter punching, work on defence, work on drawing his opponent into an onslaught. Bernard is one of the most clever boxers in the game, so u can't totally wipe out Pascal, in the division i dont think any one could beat hopkins, chad dawson would give a close fight but i dont think he would beat b hop and cloud would just lose

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
      This guy may that be that talented or skilled, but he is full of sheer will and ambition. He will be back...
      I think pascal has natural god given talent, but he hasn't been able to transition that into pure boxing skillz. I mean, but he is so athletic and fast he can get away with not being technically sound. he should learn to throw a nice, straight, crisp 1-2 right down the pipe. that would help his "timed assaults" when he lunges in and does work. Change it up from straight punches from outside and mid-range, to looping hooks and uppercuts on the inside.

Comment

and, even though he lost to Hopkins, and Hopkins has been beat; NOBODY has rocked Hopkins like that. Pascal demanded more respect from Hopkins than Pavlik or Tarver did.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
          This guy may that be that talented or skilled, but he is full of sheer will and ambition. He will be back...
          he has neither will nor ambition...

he didn't have the will to gut it out against hopkins...

he lacks ambition because he thought hopkins was an easy target

Comment

Working...
          X