Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here still believe this is all hype and they're still gonna fight 3/13?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here still believe this is all hype and they're still gonna fight 3/13?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks this may be all hype and in the 11th hour they are gonna work it out and May-Pac is still gonna happen on March 13th? There is a video on here (VIDEO: Mayweather vs Pacquiao-LIES EXPOSED thread) claiming Floyds people are gonna meet with Manny's people tomorrow and present a contract. It's at the very end of the video. I have not seen any source for this though. Just wanted to see if anyone else still thinks this fight might happen March 13th.

yes, untill pac signs something, i assume may-pac is on, the bitchy ******ation is just part of the hype.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I think its gone past the realms of hype and Arum has finally completed his Ducking of Floyd , I was very suspicious of Arum continually saying fight is off at every turn , the speed that he publicly cried 24 days was rejected with not a mention of the fair 14 day offer he rejected that was already on the table and the lighting signing of another of his own fighters in Clottey all points the biggest real duck in boxing ,,, my gut feeling tells me Manny is juicing , the lies , the contradictions of Team Pac are just so overwhelming .

Fight is done for now so the juicer and his promoter can make some more money cheating against his own stable , untill Floyd can force the juicer into the ring through public demand they will avoid Floyd at all costs .

Comment

Working...
        X