Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movies are terrible, same with silent hill.

Comment

I enjoyed it and liked the other 3 aswell

I'd rather it was closer to the game plot but oh well

People who go in epecting it to be some epic story are stupid though, it's and action movie and plays out like one.. lots of special effects, hot chicks etc

Being a fan of the games it was good to see Wesker and Chris in it and that jill is coming back.

Comment

First movie was insanely good imo and the next one had the potential to be better but they didn't make it like they could and should have and the rest sucked.

Comment

Mila Jovovich is hot

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            It's not a movie I'd see in theaters either. It's a good rental or watch for free movie like I did.
            I wanted to see it in 3D. And it's BAD 3D! Good 3D puts you in the movie and makes you feel a part of it. Bad 3D has things leaping out at you going BLEAAAGH!

Comment

Originally posted by squewon234 View Post
              I knew they would name it afterlife lol maybe they will end it this time though
              This may be a SPOILER so don't read the next few lines if you don't want any. From the end of the movie it doesn't look like it'll be the end. It set up to have at least one more if they decide to do so.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              The movies are terrible, same with silent hill.
              Silent Hill was bad. I really didn't understand what they were trying to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
                I enjoyed it and liked the other 3 aswell

I'd rather it was closer to the game plot but oh well

People who go in epecting it to be some epic story are stupid though, it's and action movie and plays out like one.. lots of special effects, hot chicks etc

Being a fan of the games it was good to see Wesker and Chris in it and that jill is coming back.
                I'm usually not an action movie guy either but I enjoy watching this movie series for some reason.

Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
                Mila Jovovich is hot

/thread.
                Her and Ali Later together

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I wanted to see it in 3D. And it's BAD 3D! Good 3D puts you in the movie and makes you feel a part of it. Bad 3D has things leaping out at you going BLEAAAGH!
                Ever since Avatar movies been going crazy with this 3D stuff lol. I saw a few movies in 3D after Avatar and sometimes it gives me a bit of a head ache or hurts my eyes for a moment. It's cool and all but I think the movies are overdoing it right now.

Comment

it was entertaining at best

didnt feel like panda wasted his time watching it

Comment

Such a bad movie. eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
                      Mila Jovovich is hot

/thread.
                      her face is

Comment

Working...