Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boobs or Butt: which do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets also bring up the famous butterface girls. From behind it doesn't even matter!! A$$ wins again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      THIS!!!!
      Plus there is to much sacrifice trying to eat and play with t1tties at the same time. Therefore if you simply draw nipples on her butt cheeks it's a complete win/win. A complete 3 course meal right in your face!!
      well I'll be damned!

you my perverted friend are a genius

I've never thought of that

I'm passing by CVS before I get home and getting me some Crayola washable markers, I'm gonna draw all type of colorful nipples tonight

Comment

• Ass and it's not close.

An amazing ass can make up for less than average breasts. Amazing breasts can't make up for a less than average ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn View Post
          Ass and it's not close.

An amazing ass can make up for less than average breasts. Amazing breasts can't make up for a less than average ass.
          diet and excercise can make up for a less than average ass.......big natural ******* you're born with....we are in an age where most lickable females hit the gym because they know that will make their life easy as hell as trophy wives....******* all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            well I'll be damned!

you my perverted friend are a genius

I've never thought of that

I'm passing by CVS before I get home and getting me some Crayola washable markers, I'm gonna draw all type of colorful nipples tonight
            If you don't mind i prefer the term creative.
            Also you can use them tubes of flavoured icing for writing on cakes. I got a bit of a sweet tooth Also squirt some whipped cream just above the a$$ and you have yourself a playbunny tail that you can eat.
            Nothing wrong with enjoying your own artwork!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              diet and excercise can make up for a less than average ass.......big natural ******* you're born with....we are in an age where most lickable females hit the gym because they know that will make their life easy as hell as trophy wives....******* all day.
              I'll say that's the exception, certainly in sunny Scotland. Not a lot of girls here work out regularly.

Comment

• It's hard to say. I was a big **** fan during the cleavage phase but quickly got into butts when yoga pants hit the scene... I think **** just edge it for me. Wow 69 votes for asses lol.
                Last edited by TheStranger; 10-20-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
                  It's hard to say. I was a big **** fan during the cleavage phase but quickly got into butts when yoga pants hit the scene... I think **** just edge it for me. Wow 69 votes for asses lol.

Hey! I made it an even 100 votes.

Comment

• asss for dayyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Boobs on the back!

If pretty, the ability to turn head 360 degrees!

After I blow a magnum load, and rest, the ability to get out of bed, cook a good meal, and stfu as my scrambled brains adjust. No questions. Etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X