Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say what you want about 1x Thurman but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you want about 1x Thurman but...

You have to admit, the guy is exciting. His resume is very shallow but he brings old school back to boxing if you ask me. Most modern athletic boxers rely on their natural abilities to get them a 12rd UD but Thurman aint letting you go 12. Hes athletic, smart, and skilled. All and all skills do pay the bills but it is nice to see guys like Adonis Stevenson & Keith Thurman use their boxing SKILLS to please fans and help promote the sport I love.

It's going to take an effort and a half to beat this dude. If he can tighten up his defense , Keith will be a bear to handle.

Comment

If by some miracle Khan beats Collazo, there's a possibility Khan will fight Thurman next. Imagine that.

Comment

Khan better get him early cause Keith will tag Khan and the porcelin will splatter.

Comment

I like Thurman. The guy's confident, not some arrogant ass. He's exciting, isn't afraid to lose and wants to fight everyone.

Comment

who cares what ppl think, lol... bottom line hes a good fighter thats looking to make noise. lets be excited about that

Comment

People talk about his resume but he's only 25 and I actually don't think it's that bad. He's stepped up gradually except for the Julio Diaz fight. That was actually a downgrade. Idk wtf happened there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X