No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Talks Mayweather, Eyes Ward-Rodriguez Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I don't see anything there, what are you talking about? GGG has an exclusive contract with HBO, and Quillin does not with Showtime, it's just that his promoter is exiled from HBO. He has never even headlined on Showtime, and has to offer peanuts to opponents
    Golovkin is clearly above Quillin and the ticket saler. Damn didn't know Golovkin was Money May now.

Than he says we feel HBO has the bigger budget and gets the higher ratings. Showtime paid Broner 1.5 million and got a 1.3 rating , what is Golovkin 's biggest purse?

I'm telling you he's a jerk who thinks he's a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
      Golovkin is clearly above Quillin and the ticket saler. Damn didn't know Golovkin was Money May now.

Than he says we feel HBO has the bigger budget and gets the higher ratings. Showtime paid Broner 1.5 million and got a 1.3 rating , what is Golovkin 's biggest purse?

I'm telling you he's a jerk who thinks he's a star.
      Damn clueless. Showtime spent 4x more money on Broner Paulie than HBO spent on GGG Macklin, to get 10% higher ratings. That's terrible business. What are Quillin's viewing #s, remind me?

And IMO, the 10-1 mismatch that was Broner Paulie is the #1 reason their budget is dry right now and they have little scheduled. That's an expensive main event, and was originally meant to be on HBO

Comment

True, he is better, but he's a smallish 154er just the same, who's called out most guys around his weight except GGG. Hearns is a joke opponent btw
        Yeah not saying Hearns anything just saying Lara been there.

Comment

Damn clueless. Showtime spent 4x more money on Broner Paulie than HBO spent on GGG Macklin, to get 10% higher ratings. That's terrible business. What are Quillin's viewing #s, remind me?

And IMO, the 10-1 mismatch that was Broner Paulie is the #1 reason their budget is dry right now and they have little scheduled. That's an expensive main event, and was originally meant to be on HBO
          Ha don't get emotional, he claimed Showtime doesn't spend money on fights, they gave Danny 1.25 for Zab and Canelo got 1.5, so he's wrong.

Look if you aren't a star and act like this you won't get fights. Golovkin signed an exclusive deal with HBO than he puts Quillins, Canelos and Floyd's name in his mouth?

As a boxing fan you should be more cynical.

Comment

Ha don't get emotional, he claimed Showtime doesn't spend money on fights, they gave Danny 1.25 for Zab and Canelo got 1.5, so he's wrong.

Look if you aren't a star and act like this you won't get fights. Golovkin signed an exclusive deal with HBO than he puts Quillins, Canelos and Floyd's name in his mouth?

As a boxing fan you should be more cynical.
            You must be emotional cause you're reading a lot into it. It says HBO has a bigger budget and higher viewing numbers, which is a fact. Don't let it hurt your feelings.

HBO exclusive contract is a prize, not a consolation. It's better than whatever Quillin has going on. With of without it, it's doubtful GGG gets on Showtime not being with GBP/Haymon

Comment

You must be emotional cause you're reading a lot into it. It says HBO has a bigger budget and higher viewing numbers, which is a fact. Don't let it hurt your feelings.

HBO exclusive contract is a prize, not a consolation. It's better than whatever Quillin has going on. With of without it, it's doubtful GGG gets on Showtime not being with GBP/Haymon
              Yeah because Floyd wishes he had Golovkin's contract, you think HBO is so much better but Golovkin isn't what you think.

Comment

Yeah because Floyd wishes he had Golovkin's contract, you think HBO is so much better but Golovkin isn't what you think.
                Man these Flojobs get very upset when you put Floyd and gGG in the same sentence, and here's a guy trying to compare them when talking Quillin vs GGG. So what's it to Quillin that Floyd has an amazing deal, on PPV no less? Is that why he says him vs GGG will be a PPV headliner lol?

Comment

Man these Flojobs get very upset when you put Floyd and gGG in the same sentence, and here's a guy trying to compare them when talking Quillin vs GGG. So what's it to Quillin that Floyd has an amazing deal, on PPV no less? Is that why he says him vs GGG will be a PPV headliner lol?
                  Ha you are an HBO Stan, let me guess you love the Euros? Golovkin is a bum and the only reason you like him is HBO tells you to.

Comment

Ha you are an HBO Stan, let me guess you love the Euros? Golovkin is a bum and the only reason you like him is HBO tells you to.
                    Can you keep a little focus here? Do you now understand that your butthurt over that article is misplaced? That it didn't say what you thought it said? It's not a very long article

Comment

Can you keep a little focus here? Do you now understand that your butthurt over that article is misplaced? That it didn't say what you thought it said? It's not a very long article
                      I'm not butthurt I've seen this movie with Lucas, Donaire, Khan, Linares and Price, it ends with your guy getting his butt beat and you nutthugging the next guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X