Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some forums on Boxingscene that you haven't stepped foot in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i think you'd be surprised at the things the TS does not know.

i'll also add that he doesn't watch boxing. i believe him when he says that he doesn't know what a "pinoy" is

triggerhappy : pinoy is the term used by phillipinos to describe themselves. it's a noun that denotes membership in the phillipino community.

phillipino = pinoy.
    I do watch boxing.

Comment

I've browsed all of them but mostly just go on NSB and the lounge.

Comment

I went into the Latino Lounge once and read a thread where this guy was getting tore up for being a "self-hating" latino. Good read.

Other than that, I only visit NSB, Training, and Lounge. Got no business elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          I do watch boxing.

i seem to remember you saying that you did not, and that the last fight you saw was cotto - trout.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i seem to remember you saying that you did not, and that the last fight you saw was cotto - trout.
            I've Been watching boxing since Tyson lost to Douglas. I stated in my post that I missed a lot of fights in 2012 due to my lack of being home on Friday and Saturday nights and wife hogs the Dvr with all of her shows. I just got a second DVR just for me so I will not miss any fights.

Comment

Global.
              MMA.
              Pinoy.
              Aussie.
              Limey.
              Latino.
              Hip-Hop.
              Fantasy Sports.

I might have posted in Global, Hip-Hop and Limey once or twice though, can't remember.

Comment

Fantasy Sports.

Comment

I usually stick to the lounge, the arcade forum, and 'Team Classic', with an occasional visit to NSB for lulz.

Comment

I've never visited Team Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      I've never visited Team Russia.
                      It's password protected like TC, isn't it?

When I was granted mod status I quickly realized that I could step foot anywhere on this forum that I wanted to with a simple click, so I went into 'Team Russia' just to see what it was like.

Needless to say, it was very similar to Russia itself : Bitter and depressing.

Comment

Working...
                      X