Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some forums on Boxingscene that you haven't stepped foot in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name some forums on Boxingscene that you haven't stepped foot in.

I've been a member since 2004 and I've never stepped foot in the Fantasty sports, Pinoy lounge (What the hell does Pinoy mean?) Limey lounge, Aussie lounge. I feel a little a shamed of my self for this.

P.S I've been to the thunderdome once and I got gang raped. I'll go back to the dome when I became a man.

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    I've been a member since 2004 and I've never stepped foot in the Fantasty sports, Pinoy lounge (What the hell does Pinoy mean?) Limey lounge, Aussie lounge. I feel a little a shamed of my self for this.

P.S I've been to the thunderdome once and I got gang raped. I'll go back to the dome when I became a man.
    Keep eating fruits and veggies. You will become a man!

Comment

most boring thread ever?

only interesting part was the thinly veiled troll attempt at the Filipino community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
        most boring thread ever?

only interesting part was the thinly veiled troll attempt at the Filipino community.

What attempt are you talking about?

Comment

You mean there's more to this than the Lounge???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            You mean there's more to this than the Lounge???
            It's funny how everyday people log on and they go straight to the lounge. What so special about this place?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
              most boring thread ever?

i think you'd be surprised at the things the TS does not know.

i'll also add that he doesn't watch boxing. i believe him when he says that he doesn't know what a "pinoy" is

triggerhappy : pinoy is the term used by phillipinos to describe themselves. it's a noun that denotes membership in the phillipino community.

phillipino = pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                It's funny how everyday people log on and they go straight to the lounge. What so special about this place?
                You're special

But on the real I come here to laugh some of you mofos are funny ass hell

Comment

Only visit NSB, Training and Nutrition, Hispanic Lounge (refuse to call it latino), and of course the lounge.

NSB used to be so much better but now it's just full of trolls. No good conversation goes on there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Only visit NSB, Training and Nutrition, Hispanic Lounge (refuse to call it latino), and of course the lounge.

NSB used to be so much better but now it's just full of trolls. No good conversation goes on there anymore.

we had a realistic discussion of whether or not floyd mayweather can be docked any brownie points for not fighting antonio margarito yesterday. i swear to god that less than half of the posts were trolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X