No announcement yet.

Man bradley out classed alexander and made him no mas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Yes he did. He was boxing well and he tagged Tim hard quite a few times but Tim kept coming. I thought the fight had it's moments.

Stop being negative all the damn time brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh i sound like a small dinosaur aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!

Maybe he should've growled like a bear at Timmy earlier in the fight.

Nice intimidation tactic.

Comment

Kotelnik did much better against Alexander than Bradley did. He dominated the fight in impressive fashion and laid the blueprint to beat Alexander.

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab? He looked tired too.

Kotelnik >>>>>> Bradley and Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
          Come at me , bro. Come at me..

Comment

Bradley keeps exposing himself as nothing special. Next step: career derailment.

Comment

I'm forced to make a youtube song out of those sounds he was making. put a fresh beat behind it, chop it up, yes it must be done

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
                Kotelnik did much better against Alexander than Bradley did. He dominated the fight in impressive fashion and laid the blueprint to beat Alexander.

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense, looked tired and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab?

two hyped up dudes. Biggest fight of their lives and failed to deliver the goods.

I'd rather watch two Mexicans brawl.

If this is "slick and black"...I WANT MY MONEY BACK! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab? He looked tired too.

damn lie alexander-kotelnik was close..bradley-alexander wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

If this is "slick and black"...I WANT MY MONEY BACK! haha
                    Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                      Yes he did. He was boxing well and he tagged Tim hard quite a few times but Tim kept coming. I thought the fight had it's moments.

Stop being negative all the damn time brother.
                      There were some good exchanges in which I felt the fight could change instantly.

Overall, It was built up for me and would have had to be a FOTY type fight to reach my expectations, and that just doesn't always happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X