No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Solis Reportedly Done, March 19 in Cologne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
    This is a much better fight than a lot of people might think. Solis might be a chubby ****er, but he has immense technical skill, surprising speed and knockout power. If he can cut down to somewhere between 230 - 240 he may have what it takes. Depending on the odds, he might be worth a sneaky bet for the upset. Vitali isn't getting any younger and has noticeably slowed down, so you never know. Solis is good at walking down taller fighters and blocking shots on the way in, so he may be able to negate the height and reach difference by getting to the inside in a way many of Vitali's opponents haven't been able to. Vitali's punching power will be greatly reduced on the inside as well. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I smell a potential upset.

...just watch Solis take a twelve round beating now I've said that!
    I'll bet that Solis won't be less than 260lbs.
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-09-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Ok now im confused....why couldnt Wlad fight Chisora on this date? Tunney?
      Because Sky TV had no available dates in March. Their earliest date is on April 30. Klitschko-Solis has no involvement of Sky TV, where Frank Warren has Sky televising the Chisora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Because Sky TV had no available dates in March. Their earliest date is on April 30. Klitschko-Solis has no involvement of Sky TV, where Frank Warren has Sky televising the Chisora fight.
        I thought they were PPV dates.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Wlad v Chisora will be on Sky Sports not Sky Box Office, so it could be made any time without affecting another boxing or PPV event, hence why Wlad v Chisora can be made on the 30th April, but not Wlad v Haye.

Comment

solis will get ktfo his chin is not strong like areola they have the same style

Comment

No-Neck Solis is gonna get murdered!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I thought they were PPV dates.
                I've was wondering about that myself. I don't know why Wlad-Chisora couldn't have been on an earlier weekend in April (it couldn't have been in March because RTL already had Vitali down for that month).

Maybe Warren now has another big UK PPV planned for April 30. As BIGPOPPAPUMP said, that's the only date available for Sky Box Office.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                  I've was wondering about that myself. I don't know why Wlad-Chisora couldn't have been on an earlier weekend in April (it couldn't have been in March because RTL already had Vitali down for that month).

Maybe Warren now has another big UK PPV planned for April 30. As BIGPOPPAPUMP said, that's the only date available for Sky Box Office.
                  Warren can't do a PPV on April 30th because Khan is on Sky PPV on April 16th and that's why Sky would not allow Haye v Wlad on the 30th because they won't do two PPVs that close to each other.

Wlad v Chisora won't be PPV so Sky would be willing to show that whenever. RTL isn't PPV either is it? So why would they be bothered about both Klitschko's fighting within the same month?

I dunno, the whole thing is a mess.

Bottom line is, Wlad should not be waiting 4 months for a supposed "stay busy" fight with Chisora. That fight could be done as early as the beginning of March imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post

That wouldnt make sense as Sky have said they dont want to do two PPVs a month and/or interfere with the Royal wedding.

Comment

Solis better hit the jump rope like a mad ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X