No announcement yet.

it FEELS like Mosley is gonna win..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it FEELS like Mosley is gonna win..

dunno why but..maybe it's the whole good versus bad...the underdog element to all this but yeah, it almost feels like Mosley is gonna give Floyd his first loss. This probably has to do with the 24/7 series more than anything now that I think of it. The portrayal i mean.

Mayweather by UD...then Pacman. But boy, if Mosley wins..I'll be really happy for the guy.

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    dunno why but..maybe it's the whole good versus bad...the underdog element to all this but yeah, it almost feels like Mosley is gonna give Floyd his first loss. This probably has to do with the 24/7 series more than anything now that I think of it. The portrayal i mean.

Mayweather by UD...then Pacman. But boy, if Mosley wins..I'll be really happy for the guy.
    I want all your points,I have my money on Money Mayweather,wanna bet?

Comment

If you're a mover and shaker in boxing, your best bet is for Shane to win. Why? Because then you can go ahead and make a bout with Pacquiao, something you can't do with Floyd. Just a thought

Comment

Mosley is going to shock a lot of people on Saturday, that's my feeling also. Damn Floyd hasn't been in a proper hard fight since, what? Castillo 1. This ain't gonna be no walk in the park for him, he's got to know that. Shane is too good.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If you're a mover and shaker in boxing, your best bet is for Shane to win. Why? Because then you can go ahead and make a bout with Pacquiao, something you can't do with Floyd. Just a thought
          Yeah i would love Mosley to win too. It's a much exciting fight Pac and Mosley get it on than potshotting floyd with all his trash talks and divaish demands.

Besides, i'd rather Mosley gets the payday of his life than floyd.

Comment

i don 't even know to bet points or whatnot. anyways, I think floyd is gonna win..just saying that i wouldn't be completely surprised if Mosley got the upset..

and yes, I agree..Mayweathers toughest fight. Almost scared for the guy but I think his technique will give him the advantage and ultimately the win.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              Yeah i would love Mosley to win too. It's a much exciting fight Pac and Mosley get it on than potshotting floyd with all his trash talks and divaish demands.

Besides, i'd rather Mosley gets the payday of his life than floyd.
              Exciting is code for "Mosley is a much better matchup for Pac than floyd". Mosley would fight. Mayweather would box. Pac has not fought many boxers. When he has he has not looked good, especially recently when he fought JMM.

I just can't understand why ANY Pac fan who wants Mayweather to lose and deny Manny the opportunity to beat floyd a$$ for everything that he said about PED's etc. Then again, I can understand why Pac fans want manny to avoid arguably the best boxer in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Exciting is code for "Mosley is a much better matchup for Pac than floyd". Mosley would fight. Mayweather would box. Pac has not fought many boxers. When he has he has not looked good, especially recently when he fought JMM.

I just can't understand why ANY Pac fan who wants Mayweather to lose and deny Manny the opportunity to beat floyd a$$ for everything that he said about PED's etc. Then again, I can understand why Pac fans want manny to avoid arguably the best boxer in the business.
                best guy out bar none.

Comment

Too bad the bookies don't agree otherwise I could make a killing.

Comment

Working...
                  X