Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: "Yuriorkis Gamboa is Pricing Himself Out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: "Yuriorkis Gamboa is Pricing Himself Out!"

In a recent conversation with BoxingScene.com, WBO super featherweight champion Mikey Garcia said Yuriorkis Gamboa remains at the top of his wish list for his next fight. Premium cable channel HBO is very interested in making the fight but Garcia said that the former Olympic gold medalist is asking for too much money and that is why the fight hasn't been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

Exactly what i told bigg rigg about weeks ago,he though i was bullshiating....lol gamboa priced himself out guys..deal with it!!

Comment

So Gamboa wants 50% more than what Garcia will make??? hope this is bs.

Comment

Unreal if true.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Exactly what i told bigg rigg about weeks ago,he though i was bullshiating....lol gamboa priced himself out guys..deal with it!!
          Lol Immediately posted and thought of u (no ****) when I read that. Smh we posted exactly at the same time.

Comment

Gamboa is trippin' (if this is true)! If it can't be done, I would love to see Gamboa vs. Gary Russell Jr. Hand speed vs. Hand speed!!! Floyd, put it on the undercard!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Lol Immediately posted and thought of u (no ****) when I read that. Smh we posted exactly at the same time.

Comment

I guess Gamboa is content with fighting once a year in obscurity.
                Seriously....he's gonna waste this opportunity

Comment

Garcia definitely doesn't want to fight Gamboa.

Another fake champion at its finest.

Comment

This will be a good fight. I hope it gets made.

It should be titled...."battle of the glass chins"

Comment

Working...
                    X