Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions on my diet and training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on my diet and training?

Hi there would just like to share my diet and training with everyone and see if anyone can suggest any changes or tell me anything im doing wrong

Breakfast

Two eggs scrambeled or poached
    Two whole meal toast
    80g of mushrooms
    Multi vitamin tablet
    Omega 3 tablet

5k jog mon, tue, wed

Jog round a football pitch and sprint at the goal lines doing 3 minute rounds with 1 minute breaks tue and thurs

First break in work

Blended up into a smoothie with a nutribullet
    7 strawberrys
    Two handfulls of blueberries
    1 banana
    Handful of grapes
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    Spinach

Lunch

200g of protein usually chicken or lean mince beef sometimes have sirlion steak at less weight i usually cook my chicken in things like nando sauce, chicken curry, mushroom sauce, thai green curry, the mince in bolognase sauce and peppercorn for the steak, i usually throw things like onions, spring onions, chopped up chillis and leaks into my meals

150g of wholemeal pasta

100g of vegetables i usually buy a lot of different vegetables brocolli, kale, carrots, mange trout, sweetcorn, brussel sprouts, aspargus ect... And mix them up into portions then put them into all my meals

Third break in work

Apple and orange

Dinners - same as lunch

Training mon, wed and sat for two hours

Also thinking of starting a personal trainer on a tue or thurs and on a friday

After training - same as lunch and dinner

Rest day on sundays

Ill also have a cheat meal once a week on a friday or saturday night usually singapore style noodles which i buy pre made in asda and then maybe a
    Sweet but looking to eventually cut this out
    Last edited by Buckie94; 12-10-2016, 09:18 AM.
Working...
X