Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Ward clearly beats Kovalev in Nov what will be the top excuses by detractors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    they are already making excuses

he is boring

he will run

he will clinch

I guess they miss that he lands 45% of his shots and his opponents only land 25% or less....you cant beat who you cant hit

excuses are for losers and the weak
    its pathetic......Ward and Kov may be the best fighters of their generation and people are so mind warped and full of hate that they cant appreciate both of their skills and difference

I like this fight a lot....If ward beats this guy it seals the deal and everything I felt about him after winning Gold

some fighters you just "KNOW" are special......I knew Floyd was before him(towards the end they had the hate campaign, pushing Pac to the heavens)....roy was before him(Oscar and Tito were pushed as the best I knew better).....whitaker was before that.(JCC was being pushed as the best of the era, I knew better)....you cant deny whats right under your nose just because it doesn't fit a preference or a mold.
    You knew better? Damn, you are so smart. You just know everything.Who you think is special and who you think isn't special is just your opinion and not a fact written in stone. You are just as mind warped and full of hate as anyone. You just pick your own fighters to love and hate.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
      What a load of crap you are

You little midget
      you do realize we are on the internet right?

you're a cyber thug bwahahahahahahahaha

so you decided to take me off your ignore list bytch?

Comment

I think the mods should out site integrity over hits come November 20th. Assuming no controversy, If Ward wins and we get posters repeating the Spoon23/Rath shitstorm like they did after Floyd/Manny, they should be permabanned immediately to send a message that garbage spamming will not be tolerated.

Also, if Kov wins and we see a crapfest from Ward fans or the stuff we see from Tyrone Biggums and other alts posing as Ward fans, mods should ether them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You knew better? Damn, you are so smart. You just know everything.Who you think is special and who you think isn't special is just your opinion and not a fact written in stone. You are just as mind warped and full of hate as anyone. You just pick your own fighters to love and hate.
          bro I hate no fighter...I don't even know them

speak for yourself troll

Comment

I have more footage check out the training section.....quitting is for the weak, gotta keep pulling through

injuries are a part of every sport

if you were a fighter or an athlete you'd know...still waiting on some footage so you can show me a thing or two.
            Sure thing. Talk all that quitting and excuses are for the weak...but can't even last 3 rounds of sparring, yea ok.

Comment

Whoever wins get full credit from me. It's so rare we get a fight like this I don't know why any real boxing fan would be salty about whatever the outcome. I still have Kovalev by UD but if Andre takes he is the man.
              Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 09-16-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

That body shot from Golovkin years back clearly softened up Kovalev for Ward

Comment

I just want to know where all the guys that said Kovalev will lay Ward out easily have gone. I saw so many threads and posts along those lines a few months ago, but now totally dried up. I wish I had kept track of all those posters.

It is totally hilarious - regardless of the fighter or situation, stick to your convictions!!! I have always said Ward would win, he is a different class to these guys, if I am proven wrong I will show up here and admit I was wrong, and why. But to be so outspoken and then disappear when the fight is made...shame on you lol.

I think half these guys disappeared after seeing Ward and Kovalev side by side and realising that they isn't a large size disparity. Utter Moron's.

Comment

you know they thinking of excuses already.... smh.

they gona claim Ward was clinching kovolov, instead they should be wondering why that boy ain't got an inside game.

Comment

Freedom is ALREADY complaining about the location and the ref months before the bout lmao. I can absolutely guarantee they won't give Ward full credit. Ward will completely outclass Kovalev. BANK ON THAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X