Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Haymon doesn't bail out Top Rank... is Arum finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing this OP is either Sam or one of the Watson twins 😂 They are the only ones I know that love Haymon this much :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
      Ahahahahahaha!

Joke of the year.

Ahahahaha!
      Why? I could be true. One thing about Arum, this guy is the one that takes advantage of people, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
        Why? I could be true. One thing about Arum, this guy is the one that takes advantage of people, not the other way around.
        Exactly... Haymon knows this don't ya think?

Comment

I think TR will just be in the shadows. They can do their Solo Boxes shows which nobody pays attention to.
          If they don't make a deal with Haymon, which I don't see why they wouldn't at this point. Why wouldn't Arum want a guy like Loma on national primetime TV? Why wouldn't PBC wanna make that Loma vs Russell rematch or other fights. Bradley vs the Thurman vs Porter winner. When Ramirez moves up to 175 have him fight Stevenson or Beterbiev. Jesse Vargas vs Adrien Broner. So many fights & I don't hate TR's guys in a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            If they don't make a deal with Haymon, which I don't see why they wouldn't at this point. Why wouldn't Arum want a guy like Loma on national primetime TV? Why wouldn't PBC wanna make that Loma vs Russell rematch or other fights. Bradley vs the Thurman vs Porter winner. When Ramirez moves up to 175 have him fight Stevenson or Beterbiev. Jesse Vargas vs Adrien Broner. So many fights & I don't hate TR's guys in a lot of them.
            And if Arum doesn't make a deal with Haymon... what are his options?

Comment

Not much of a fan Arum; but he's survived when everybody else has fell off around him. It's best for both parties to work together. Bob needs guys for his fighters to fight in divisions Al has most of the talent 126,140,147,154,168 etc. Al needs an actual boxing guy to help run his ship since Schaeffer is still out. Its mutually benefits both parties.

Comment

It doesn't make sense why Haymon would bail out Arum when the fighters can get out of their contract once Arum has failed to produce on his end.
                No. Arum won't be finished until he's passes away. He just in a pickle where he has to adpat and share the wealth.
                Either way you look At it it's a win win situation for all parties involved. Fighters are gonna get more exposure and better paydays and the fans are getting more free tv fights and better match ups.

Comment

That's like saying JC Penny's has been around forever so they will never go bankrupt.
                  if JC Penny who's been around forever went bankrupt, what's the possibility of PBC not going the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    if JC Penny who's been around forever went bankrupt, what's the possibility of PBC not going the same way?
                    They have plenty of capital and relationships with all the networks.

Arum has Solo Boxeo LOL

Comment

They have plenty of capital and relationships with all the networks.

Arum has Solo Boxeo LOL
                      and JC Penny don't have plenty of capital?

they did go broke right? so what makes you think PBC will not go bankrupt?

the question's simple answer it.

Comment

Working...
                      X