No announcement yet.

Kell Brook's last 4 opponents including Vargas # Glass Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Flatline just stop...Khan got KOed....It's not Kell's fault. Deal with your demons dude.
    So Boxtime is Flatline???

Looool,

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
      Brook is a nonentity, Khan was a teenage olympian when British sport wasn't great, he added a big thrust to boxing and has had a high profile since then.

Khan wants the big fights. I freely admit he doesn't always do it right or smartly, but it's not malicious it's just desire manifested unintelligently.

He does far more for charity than Brook does, and face to face no one has a bad word about him.

Brook is probably okay too.
      If Brook is a nonentity like you say how come he holds a belt at 147 and is unbeaten?

If my memory is not mistaken Khan has been down more often than a 20 Dollar whore

Comment

Kell Brook is a joke

Still laugh how people defend his ****ty resume and blame everyone else for it

Even Porter is fighting tougher fights than him

Look at who Porter has fought since his defeat to Brook and look at who Brook has fought

With that said i don't blame him for fighting Vargas, 11KO's and has a title.

Although i can see why he ducked Chaves
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-21-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Impey View Post
          If Brook is a nonentity like you say how come he holds a belt at 147 and is unbeaten?

If my memory is not mistaken Khan has been down more often than a 20 Dollar whore
          Ummm because he has fought one live pulse in his long undistinguished career, and holds a belt who Hearn himself has said he values less than the khan fight. That's why he is an unbeaten non entity.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Kell Brook is a joke

Still laugh how people defend his ****ty resume and blame everyone else for it

Even Porter is fighting tougher fights than him

Look at who Porter has fought since his defeat to Brook and look at who Brook has fought
            Brook holds a belt and is fighting for another belt. Khan holds nothing and his claim to fame is getting sparked every time he stepped up.

Damn, the Algieri fight was made for him to look good. He went life or death in that fight.

Khan got put on the canvas by Superstars like Willie Limmond and Michael Gomez lol.

Get out of here with your BS

Comment

If Spence walks through Peterson

I think Brook may drop his IBF title

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                If Spence walks through Peterson

I think Brook may drop his IBF title
                We will see? Khan holds nothing and you have to accept that fact bro

Comment

Originally posted by Impey View Post
                  Brook holds a belt and is fighting for another belt. Khan holds nothing and his claim to fame is getting sparked every time he stepped up.

Damn, the Algieri fight was made for him to look good. He went life or death in that fight.

Khan got put on the canvas by Superstars like Willie Limmond and Michael Gomez lol.

Get out of here with your BS
                  So what's stopping Brook from moving on, or what has stopped Brook the last 5 years?

He wants the payday durrrrre

What's stopping him from fighting golovkin dumbass?

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
                    So what's stopping Brook from moving on, or what has stopped Brook the last 5 years?

He wants the payday durrrrre

What's stopping him from fighting golovkin dumbass?
                    What has stopped Khan from being a good boxer? His weak ass chin has. A 12 year old would knock the big mouthed deluded Joker out

Comment

What if Spence comes to the UK and knocks Brook out infront of 80,000 people

Comment

Working...
                      X