Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Terence Crawford: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
    Crawford is a 2-1 favorite.
    Probably because Gamboa's only had 2 fights since 2011 while Crawford had 8, and Gamboa is moving up in weight to fight a bigger, longer and craftier fighter.

Comment

Gamboa lacks discipline, he doesn't counter or block punches and relies too much on his speed to avoid getting hit. His speed is gonna drop moving up in weight, and Crawford will drop him when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        gamboa fighting at this higher weight gets beat by the much bigger crawford.
        crawford is not known for power.
        crawford UD
        Crawford is a poor mans Mayweather, he's technically sound, never loses his composure, and has never been dropped.

Comment

Crawford jumped ahead on the poll by two votes! looks like the budwagon is starting to gain some momentum... all aboard!

Comment

rootin for gamboa on this one.

seems like the more dynamic fighter and puncher.

terrence boreford bores me.

comes from the andre dirrell i dont want to get hit so ill run and hold as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              rootin for gamboa on this one.

seems like the more dynamic fighter and puncher.

terrence boreford bores me.

comes from the andre dirrell i dont want to get hit so ill run and hold as much as possible.
              You can say the same thing about Canelo before he fought Floyd, we all know how that turned out lol. Anyone can throw a punch but how many of them can box?

Comment

Crawford already beat Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia and Broner in the amateurs, this kid is the real deal Holyfield!

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post
                  Crawford already beat Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia and Broner in the amateurs, this kid is the real deal Holyfield!
                  none of them are great fighters doe.

crawford i want to like but he employs a cowardly style of boxing. even floyd has opened up on offense a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post
                    You can say the same thing about Canelo before he fought Floyd, we all know how that turned out lol. Anyone can throw a punch but how many of them can box?
                    lol wut?????

Comment

A sleeper hit compared to some of the big names out there.

I am looking forward to this fight immensely. I am picking Gamboa, though I haven't had the opportunity to really analyze both fighters and their styles. Will be a good'un!

Comment

Working...
                      X