No announcement yet.

super six final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super six final

i havent seen any threads on here about this though im sure there is plenty talk about it, but oh well delete if u wish.

whos gonna take it??

i hope ward wins but after seeing frochs last fight i have gained alot of respect for him and think if it gets rough he will win it....i wish it didnt take so long for this tourney to finish, it just dragged on and didnt feel like a tourney with all the drop outs, i do think they should learn from this and make more tourneys it helps bring some extra excitement and helps fighters i think get more hyped for fights

I have a lot of confidence Ward is going to take the tourney, maybe not only because of his skills, but smell a bit of corruption to get an american to win it, though i think Ward don't need it to be fixed. I think he can beat Bute too, among others.

I'd like to see more of these tourneys in different weight classes, but not like 3 divisions for each weight class...that would be overkill. just the main wieght class, like bantam, lightweight, featherweight, WW, middle wieght and heavyweight. Kinda like that.

I think your idea is good, and would love to see it happen.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 11-08-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Ward gonna tap that ass.

Comment

Ward will probably win it. His real test for him, will be against Bute.

Comment

Working...
        X