No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any messages for Tommy Morrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any messages for Tommy Morrison

As you know, Tommy has not had an easy life and sure he has made some mistakes, but he is going through a tough time right now and he needs love and support from boxing fans.

I am in contact with Tommy and If anyone has any messages of support or anything like that post them up and I will make sure he gets to read them.

If you are thinking about trolling this then just **** off and don't waste your time.

thanks

Morrison looked awfull in some recent pictures, he looked about 60+.

Comment

He was one of my favorite fighters back then. It's too bad what happened to him and I just want him to know he has a fan in me.

Comment

You reap what you sow

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
          He was one of my favorite fighters back then. It's too bad what happened to him and I just want him to know he has a fan in me.
          Ye ill second that, He was a beast in his prime. Plus he put on a master class against Foreman (that was his defining performance). It looks better now when you think how well Foreman did against a prime Holyfield!! I dont know what has become of Tommy but I wish him the best wherever he is, and whatever he's doing!

Comment

Tell him to get back on track.

Comment

Were you surprised that Rudock got up from that left hook you landed?

Did you take any PEDs and how prevalent do you think they are in boxing?

Could a Prime Tommy Morrison beat Wlad or Vitali?

What is wrong with the current American Heavyweight boxing scene?

Any boxer you wished you would have fought but missed out on?

What do you think of Mike Tyson's comedy career? And would you make a return to show business?

Thanks for great fights, appreciated your attacking entertaining style, one of the best left hooks in heavyweight history.

Comment

What was it like to fight Rocky Balboa? I know Rocky was past his prime and had health problems but it must have been a brilliant experience to throw down with the true Heavyweight Champion of the world and THE peoples champion!! Also, tell Tommy I think he deserved to lose that one, he was very disrespectful to the champ!

Comment

yeah...there's a cure for aids....

Comment

tell him his left hook could knock out the klistchkos

Comment

Working...
                    X