Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

Don't be shy, tell all.

Walked into the main hall doors in HS on a rainy day. I was wearing boots so soon as I stepped off the rug I slipped and fell on my ass in front of everyone. What made it worse was that I was listening to music and had my CD player in my hand which made the sound of me falling even more dramatic. I bounced up so fast and kept it moving.

Comment

my **** was waaay to big for the condom i got

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
        Vedy vedy nice

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post

Classic. Welcome to tha club bro.

Comment

Must have been the time I **** myself in detention 2nd grade. The b!tch wouldn't let me go, thought I would run off after going to the 'bathroom'. Worst thing, I didn't mean it, meant to fart, next thing you know my underwear is full of the previous nights dinner. My friends ma dogged me for a month after that .

Comment

One time when I was a kid my friend had a b-day party at his house. In the kitchen his mom had prepared big pitchers of Kool-Aid. So I go to pour myself a glass of Kool-Aid when the fkn lid falls off the god damned pitcher and it spills all over the floor.

I was so embarrassed I left the party.

Comment

We when playing indoor volleyball in PE class back in HS. So I was all the way in the back for my team. So the volleyball goes my way, maybe a bit behind me. So I run backwards whilst looking up at the volleyball and I speed up and then BOOM! The back of my head hit the concrete wall with me running backwards and everybody started cracking up. My vision shook up and my head hurt and I was thinking damn this isn't funny, lol.

Comment

My husband stabbed me to death in a hotel room and then cowardly took his own life instead of facing punishment. I married a coward. I died in vain.

Comment

Working...
                  X