X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
    whoa.

i'm asian and about a third of my friends are blacks.

you need to be able to separate racist posts from one's that are made to refute inaccuracies...

now tell me if that's an entirely accurate post.
    If you think this thread is not racist then you're the dumbest human in the world. You're parents failed you big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
      If you think this thread is not racist then you're the dumbest human in the world. You're parents failed you big time.
      no.

your comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I've heard that Asians are the worst...you know we're cheap as ****. Personally though, I feel bad when I don't leave a tip. As far as pizza goes, I usually tip 2 or 3 bucks. Thought that was the norm?
        and yet they love to ask for tips and when you give them little they still get mad .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          and yet they love to ask for tips and when you give them little they still get mad .
          you know from experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Ay, we're stingy with our money, what can I say? lol...the rudest customers I've ever encountered though, are old Korean ladies.

Comment

At work me and this black guy were talking about stereotypes and he goes "I was with this black chick and we were at a wedding with an open bar, so we're both getting drinks through the night and I realize she's not tipping so I mention it to her and she goes 'but it's an open bar?' Stereotypes don't come from nowhere."

The thing is bartenders and waitress make less than minimum wage because you are expected to tip them. If they made decent money hourly and you didn't tip them, then everything would be more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
                At work me and this black guy were talking about stereotypes and he goes "I was with this black chick and we were at a wedding with an open bar, so we're both getting drinks through the night and I realize she's not tipping so I mention it to her and she goes 'but it's an open bar?' Stereotypes don't come from nowhere."

The thing is bartenders and waitress make less than minimum wage because you are expected to tip them. If they made decent money hourly and you didn't tip them, then everything would be more expensive.
                tell your black friend triggerhappy says he's the 2nd dumbest human in the world.

Comment

I like this loftydog guy.....................

ts is a moron

Comment

this thread is racist

bpp should close this type of ****. weres gorrilla dogs when u need a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      you know from experience?
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=388640 .

Comment

Working...
                      X