Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viacheslav Uzelkov vs. Beibut Shumenov for the WBA title on ESPN2 this Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viacheslav Uzelkov vs. Beibut Shumenov for the WBA title on ESPN2 this Friday

This should be a good fight.

ESPN has been trying hard to put better fights on this year, too bad they still have the idiot Teddy Atlas to annoy us.

Oh well, it's not a perfect world. I'm looking forward to this one!

You just have to learn to tune Atlas out. The only time I notice him anymore is when he says extremely weird things.

Comment

I find that WBVA trinket a joke in this particular match-up considering Dawson and Pascal are fighting for the real championship and how badly Campillo got robbed but whatever...

This should be a good fight,Uzelkov is better technically between the 2 but I don't know if he could impose his jab on Shumenov.
      If Shumenov hasn't improved he ain't getting far.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You just have to learn to tune Atlas out. The only time I notice him anymore is when he says extremely weird things.
        Yes, I've been gradually tuning him out.

I hate to turn the volume down, because Joe Tessitore is an excellent commentator and I like hearing what he has to say.

Comment

atlas knows his boxing which is more than i can say for most people on this board

Comment

Very impressive Viacheslav Uzelkov beat Tomas Adamek.

Comment

It's funny to listen to the stupid comments of bitter Teddy Atlas.

Comment

Ukranian dude is winning by KO

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                  atlas knows his boxing which is more than i can say for most people on this board
                  My fight prediction rate is MUCH better than Teddy's, I finished #5 in BoxRec's PTBF last year, and I'm again in 5th place so far this year:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=115784

Teddy would not be in the top 50 on that list. The man is an arrogant megalomaniac who really doesn't know much.

Comment

I want to see Shumenov lose because of the absolute ROBBERY against Campillo. Having said that i'm also very curious to see how good Uzlekov is because he has a KO win over Campillo, who I regard very highly.

Comment

Working...
                    X