No announcement yet.

Is Dirrell's girlfriend a fight fan or did she only know alot about AA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dirrell's girlfriend a fight fan or did she only know alot about AA

because her husband studies him in-front of her. Like when fighters watch tapes of other fighters to study them. In that fight-club or whatever the crap that tv-show is called, she was talking alot about AA as if she knew a bit about him.

I'm wondering if she was always a fan of boxing, or only because of her husband. Does anyone know?

she flicked her bean over abraham many a time.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      because her husband studies him in-front of her. Like when fighters watch tapes of other fighters to study them. In that fight-club or whatever the crap that tv-show is called, she was talking alot about AA as if she knew a bit about him.

I'm wondering if she was always a fan of boxing, or only because of her husband. Does anyone know?
      I'd guess when your husband studies him for months at a time it comes up in conversation. I don't know if she's a fight fan, but I'd guess she isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post

dirrell probably tells her his gameplan.

if ward wants to learn dirrell's gameplan he should hit that, or sent one of his cronies to hit that.

Comment

Working...
        X