No announcement yet.

Top Ten Superfight 3000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Superfight 3000

After talking to some of the guys in the gym i finally decided to get these gloves off totiro-usa.com. They cost about 150 bucks but they are supposedly the best/safest sparring gloves out there because of the padding and the way the glove is constructed overall, not just the padding. Anybody got any experience with this glove, if so how do you like em?

http://www.totiro-usa.com/TOP-TEN-Su...-p/tt-2041.htm

The world's safest, most shock-absorbent gloves for hard, full-contact training. Genuine top-grade leather construction with patented Bayfill padding. Comfortable and stable, the TOP TEN Superfight 3000 is the very finest boxing and kickboxing glove available. The molded Bayfill padding is softer, smaller and more compact that any other comparable weight glove on the market, and yet it absorbs more shock and will last far longer because of the unique properties of the Bayfill core. Also features a longer shaft for even more support in the wrist. The leather on the Superfight 3000 is thicker than any comparable glove, but it is very soft and will last for years. Although it is an expensive glove, the SF3000 its a great value in a very top-quality product. Approved for competition use by WAKO, KICK and many, many other sanctioning organizations. In Black, Red and Blue in 10 Ounce, 12 Ounce, 14 Ounce, 16 Ounce and 18 Ounce sizes. 16 and 18 Ounce sizes come with double wrist straps for extra support.

The new 16 ounce sparring glove has been greatly improved by world class boxers and kickboxers.

Features

* Finest Available Materials & Construction.
    * Compact molded Bayfill foam rubber padding.
    * Outstanding impact absorption prevents injury.
    * Superior full-grain leather construction.
    * 16 Ounce and 18 Ounce gloves have twin wrist straps.
    * Competition-approved by many sanctioning organizations.
    * Protects your wrists & your sparring partner.
    * The very best quality glove we carry.

hate top ten. have used them numerous times in advancing tours, up to and including nationals. Just way too much padding in them in the ends to the point they feel front heavy. I wouldn't want to spar with them either unless the other person had them on, cuz chances are any other glove is going to hit a ton harder and cause more damage. not an even playin field at all.

Comment

Cool but thats actually why i think they are perfect sparring gloves. I do have some Reyes and i love them but i need something to pair them up with, a really soft sparring glove. That way you can have more intense sparring sessions without worrying about hurting whoever you spar, plus if you can beat somebody during sparring with really soft gloves you can feel good about yourself and where you at because of how much damage you could make with gloves that arent as soft and how that would affect your opponent.

Some guys might not like how much padding these gloves have or that they might be too soft but for guys that really need a sparring glove that offers not only you but also your opponent max. protection i think these are perfect.

Comment

ya that's one good aspect of them i guess. dont get my wrong, I'm not advocating trying to hurt your sparring partner. protection for sparring and concern for partners is important... anyone who wants to spar to hurt the other is prob a dick.

i just dont like the feel of them because of the length, as mentioned feeling end heavy, and as well it is hard to make a proper fist. this adding to the lack of bang allowable I'm sure by design.

Comment

got you man. thanks though it sounds like these gloves are exactly what im looking for. i might do a review and post some pics if somebody else is looking to get a pair of these as well

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            After talking to some of the guys in the gym i finally decided to get these gloves off totiro-usa.com. They cost about 150 bucks but they are supposedly the best/safest sparring gloves out there because of the padding and the way the glove is constructed overall, not just the padding. Anybody got any experience with this glove, if so how do you like em?

http://www.totiro-usa.com/TOP-TEN-Su...-p/tt-2041.htm
            Ah man... 150?? Damn, that's kinda steep, to be honest Ive never even heard of that brand before, and I dont see what's so great about them other than the padding... Let me know what you think of them, and if they are worth it, post pics of them on your hands too so I can see exactly how big they are... A buddy of mine was looking into getting a pair of sparring gloves with padding, cuz he's got a pair that's decent but wants another to spar with people at home, so let me get a review up in here when you get them and use them

Comment

no doubt man i will

top ten provides the AIBA with their gloves and headgear so they do have a lot of credibility. and from what ive heard they are worth the money but i will have to see for myself after a few sparring sessions

Comment

Working...
              X