Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*******s How is Pacquiao going to beat mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    How is Floyd going to beat a welterweight? Oh wait we'll never know!
    manny is the #1 ranked WW

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

This is how Pacquiao going to beat Fraud "The Duck" Gayweather.
      actually this is how

its called counter punching

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Heart is not "confidence", they are different.

Pacquiao's mental strength is far greater than Floyd's.

BTW, what do you mean by "Floyd's record speaks for itself"? How so? You mean because he's unbeaten he's automatically better? What?
        and how did you determine this?..because he has been knocked out?..because he has been cut and bloodied in fights?..because he has been in more wars?

i dont get it...how do you gage who is mentally tougher between the 2?..

if you are speaking on BOXING IQ (mental) then Mayweather beats Pac by a mile

Comment

Void is afraid of Pac. Void will choke big time.

Comment

hit him in the face?

Comment

i will paint for you a scenario... floyd will stand in the middle of the ring, pac jabs with his right, floyd leanback a little, a measured move just so he cant be hit with the jab, then suddenly strike back with a right straight, just what he did with jmm. but the only difference is while the right straight was a quarter away from impact to the face of manny, mannys left uppercut is already a half inch before exploding under floyds chin. and thats only a display how much faster manny's hand is.

how about strenght, while manny cornered floyd on the ropes, floyd offered his side with his left arm covering and his left shoulder on high guard and his right hand gloves covering his face, manny jabs floyds head followed by a left hook to the cusp of his left shoulder and immediately followed by double manila ice right hook to the elbow joint the second one hitting the side of floyd (livershot). then left hook in angle that will impact at the back of floyds right hand glove hitting the right side of his face that will cause a cut in the right eyebrow. if he will survive that, the next storm well see hit there will never be a shoulder roll.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Heart is not "confidence", they are different.

Pacquiao's mental strength is far greater than Floyd's.

BTW, what do you mean by "Floyd's record speaks for itself"? How so? You mean because he's unbeaten he's automatically better? What?
                LOL you're still the man sam!

This guy S a m u r a i, is thee man to beat at NSB's 201lbs. He is not even playing with you fools no mo'. This dude can read minds, i'm tellin ya boy.

60-40 he read yo minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Barix View Post
                  Just like Pac said his strength comes from God and his heart. Do you really think it's impossible for someone with Gods strength to beat Floyd?
                  OMG !!!!!!!!!!

I love this ****ing thread so far (2nd page).

This says everything about the *******s. I don't want any more Mayweather fans to fall into the depths of stupidity because of these non boxing fan ass ***ot boys.

All they have is gay jokes, photoshop and the internet. Give a guy like this a prime fighter and you will witness this kind of stupidity.

LMAF

Which god is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    By punching floyd in the face or body.. u a ******??
                    This ones even better LMAO !!!

I can answer this question and the tards can't...I will be making a thread on this.

Don't ever lose the link to this tread TS.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                      Great 2 *****s suckin each other dicks lol!!
                      Another brilliant gay joke ...hahahaha !!!

You guys see this ****...they know nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X