Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Ridicules Golovkin: Your Best Wins Are Murray, Macklin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro tell me that's that internet phaggot Lou Cipher? For a while he swore you and I were the same person. This confirms he's a total PHAG!
    Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Meet the REAL Lou Cipher aka Stephen Malaggi:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014621220536

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny thunders View Post
      So please amuse me.. Which elites can beat him? I'll wait
      Canelo, Froch, Floyd, Ward

Look at his face after the Kell Brook fight http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...s-middleweight - Had Brook been natural middleweight, he'd also have beaten GGG, which he also might had done hadn't the corner stopped it.

Comment

• Only in this forum Boxers with better competition, and better boxing resume are getting hated.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Bro tell me that's that internet phaggot Lou Cipher? For a while he swore you and I were the same person. This confirms he's a total PHAG!
          That's Kinda weird. I hope these 2 guys meet up, and settle this feud once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
            Bro tell me that's that internet phaggot Lou Cipher? For a while he swore you and I were the same person. This confirms he's a total PHAG!
            ALL THE SINGLE SEXY MEN COME OUT AND WATCH ME PERFORM @ THE HAIRY BOTTOM BAR & CLUB TONITE!! FREE DRINKS UNTIL 9:00 P.M.!! COME SHOW ME SOME LUV!! .....lol wtf?? and it says he is a her??

PAGE SEEMS TO BE MADE UP..FAKE PAGE
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-10-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Yes dummy, full concessions for A siders. It's boxing, heard of it?
              You really believe this bull**** you spew out don't you? As well as the one they feed you huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                Canelo, Froch, Floyd, Ward

Look at his face after the Kell Brook fight http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...s-middleweight - Had Brook been natural middleweight, he'd also have beaten GGG, which he also might had done hadn't the corner stopped it.
                Omg why would u even mention froch?? Froch has been exposed already he doesn't want to fight ggg! And not only that but he would get destroyed by ggg. Easy work. Froch knows this. He will never step in the ring wit ggg and he retired so he doesn't count.. Floyd will NEVER EVER EVER step In the ring wit ggg. NEVER. If he wants to keep that 0 he will never fight ggg. But I do see him fighting canelo again. And I see him schooling canelo again. But ggg? Nah too much of a threat. And he's retireddddd. So again.. Doesn't count. After seeing wards performance, I know for sure now that ggg will knock Ward out. Ward does t posses the strength to hurt ggg. But ggg does. We have seen Ward go down and ggg ain't no Kovalev. He will keep pressure on him all night and land vicious shots that will make Ward fight going backwards. Canelo is the only one who stands a chance. Only because he has power and since he's a Mexican he should have the chin. Maybe. It's A 60-40 ggg side because if ggg decided to box him, canelo will def lose. Canelo has been exposed by Lara and Floyd already. If u box him he ain't ****. But ggg all about the "big drama show Mexican style" so it depends on which ggg shows up that night. If they brawl it out, it's a 5050 but ggg I believe is stronger. So it's in the air. Canelo just gotta man up

Comment

Omg why would u even mention froch?? Froch has been exposed already he doesn't want to fight ggg! And not only that but he would get destroyed by ggg. Easy work. Froch knows this. He will never step in the ring wit ggg and he retired so he doesn't count.. Floyd will NEVER EVER EVER step In the ring wit ggg. NEVER. If he wants to keep that 0 he will never fight ggg. But I do see him fighting canelo again. And I see him schooling canelo again. But ggg? Nah too much of a threat. And he's retireddddd. So again.. Doesn't count. After seeing wards performance, I know for sure now that ggg will knock Ward out. Ward does t posses the strength to hurt ggg. But ggg does. We have seen Ward go down and ggg ain't no Kovalev. He will keep pressure on him all night and land vicious shots that will make Ward fight going backwards. Canelo is the only one who stands a chance. Only because he has power and since he's a Mexican he should have the chin. Maybe. It's A 60-40 ggg side because if ggg decided to box him, canelo will def lose. Canelo has been exposed by Lara and Floyd already. If u box him he ain't ****. But ggg all about the "big drama show Mexican style" so it depends on which ggg shows up that night. If they brawl it out, it's a 5050 but ggg I believe is stronger. So it's in the air. Canelo just gotta man up
                  You are so new to boxing it hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Only in this forum Boxers with better competition, and better boxing resume are getting hated.
                    And in this same forum many are hating on a man who nobody wants to fight who also has a ko streak for 8 years, is undefeated, holds 3 belts, is heavily ducked, made canelo vacate, and so on and so on. "His resume is bad" but he's beaten every opponent that is WILLING to fight him. All of a sudden now anybody who fights ggg needs to be paid very good just in case ggg sends them into retirement lmfaooooooo

Comment

And in this same forum many are hating on a man who nobody wants to fight who also has a ko streak for 8 years, is undefeated, holds 3 belts, is heavily ducked, made canelo vacate, and so on and so on. "His resume is bad" but he's beaten every opponent that is WILLING to fight him. All of a sudden now anybody who fights ggg needs to be paid very good just in case ggg sends them into retirement lmfaooooooo
                      Move up to 168 if he wants to have a good fight. Dude is 35 ****ing years old that is old, and fossil in boxing age instead of beating these bums, and Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X