Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa would beat Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you f@ggots talk to me about chin. Marquez's weak azz gets put down every other fight. Marquez ain't elite. He beat a guy in Pacquiao who Mexican fans have been calling overrated for the last 6 years. The May weather fight showed how far from elite Marquez is.

Comment

JMM splashes the baby batter on Gamboa after he pops that tight little coochie

Comment

I don't know if he could or not,but I would love to see him try...What a fight at 140lb that would be...

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
          C´mon Fanboy

Marquez Destroys Easy David Diaz( The Worst Lightweight Champ Ever)

Marquez destroys easy Hatton(Pacquiao doesn't win a REAL 140 CHAMPIONSHIP) JAAJAJAJ IBO TITLES JAJAJA

This Marquez at 147 crush Cotto on her Prime

Margarito¿? Clottey¿?.... THE KING OF CATCHWEIGHT MANNY PEDQUIAO

Marquez is clearly better than Morales and Barrera.. Morales defeat Pacquiao, never Morales(now or in the Terrible Prime) can beat Marquez
          I see, JMM is now the fantasy fight champ, now that Floyd was promoted to fantasy super champ.

I don't know if anyone told you, but Cotto, Hatton, Marg, Clottey >>>> Fedchenko, Likar Ramos, Juan Diaz, Kats and shot Casa

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Marquez is overrated. His only success in boxing is having Pacquiao's number. He hasn't beaten any other great fighters. Mayweather embarrassed him it was just a humiliating fight. Even Cotto the quitter gave Floyd a better fight. Marquez had tough fights with Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor what a joke. Gamboa's speed and power would overwhelm Marquez possibly leading to a stoppage within 3 rounds. Discuss.
            And in what realm would this complete mismatch in marquezs favour occur you imbecile

Comment

I would buy a ppv to see him try it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                I see, JMM is now the fantasy fight champ, now that Floyd was promoted to fantasy super champ.

I don't know if anyone told you, but Cotto, Hatton, Marg, Clottey >>>> Fedchenko, Likar Ramos, Juan Diaz, Kats and shot Casa

Margarito was a Top Welterweight Contender but in the Moment that he face Pacquiao . Margarito's Carreris Over thats the reason for Arum Make this Fight all Punishers class B 154 DESTROYS PACQUIAO WHY PACQUIAO VACATED HIS TITLE AT154 HE KNOWS THIS

Cotto was a great Fighter but his chin and skin are very very awful .. In the moment that pacquiao def cotto, the prime of cotto was a 2years beforee

Clottey Class C+ Fighter the Same Level That Fedchkenko

Hatton --- ¿? GREAT BUM

Mosley The Same Mosley that Canelo Alvarez Defeat jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                  Don't you f@ggots talk to me about chin. Marquez's weak azz gets put down every other fight. Marquez ain't elite. He beat a guy in Pacquiao who Mexican fans have been calling overrated for the last 6 years. The May weather fight showed how far from elite Marquez is.
                  Gamboa would get Pacquiao'd, and everytime Marquez was put down he got up like a true warrior; never has he been stopped and he's been in with the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post

Margarito was a Top Welterweight Contender but in the Moment that he face Pacquiao . Margarito's Carreris Over thats the reason for Arum Make this Fight all Punishers class B 154 DESTROYS PACQUIAO WHY PACQUIAO VACATED HIS TITLE AT154 HE KNOWS THIS

Cotto was a great Fighter but his chin and skin are very very awful .. In the moment that pacquiao def cotto, the prime of cotto was a 2years beforee

Clottey Class C+ Fighter the Same Level That Fedchkenko

Hatton --- ¿? GREAT BUM

Mosley The Same Mosley that Canelo Alvarez Defeat jajaja
                    OK now run this analysis on Ramos, Fedchenko, Kats, Juan Diaz and spent Casa.

Face it, other than David Diaz on Pac's side, and Pac on JMM's, every Pac opponent since JMM 2 murders every JMM opponent since then, in a huge mismatch. And even David Diaz beats most of JMM's wins in that period. Why has JMM wasted years fighting these bums?

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                      Gamboa would get Pacquiao'd, and everytime Marquez was put down he got up like a true warrior; never has he been stopped and he's been in with the best!
                      Ummm Gamboa has never been stopped either so the chin argument is meaningless. That was the point of my post. I'll be the first to admit that Gamboa has gotten put down by bums, but Marquez has been put down by even bigger bums. Gamboa would be way too fast for Marquez's slow ass. Gamboa KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X