Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Trainer Says They Want WW's Like Thurman, Floyd etc. to come up to 154/155..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's Trainer Says They Want WW's Like Thurman, Floyd etc. to come up to 154/155..

Their plans for the foreseeable future is to fight WW's. He mentioned Thurman/Porter winner, Floyd etc...

18:32

What a bunch of frauds

Comment

Just when I thought gg had the dumbest team. Canelo needs to just pick a weigh class. J rock would give him a tough fight

Comment

Canelo about to be the WW champ without fighting at WW

I can see Thurman, Garcia, Brook and many others taking the fight

Khan is getting 13 million, thats money you don't turn down

Comment

What cowards. They want canelo to drain himself just enough to bully the smaller guys coming up in weight. Canelo needs another ass whooping like floyd gave him to teach him a lesson.

Comment

I'd watch Canelo vs Thurman/Spence/in shape Maidana/Charlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Just when I thought gg had the dumbest team. Canelo needs to just pick a weigh class. J rock would give him a tough fight
              he has a weight class, its 155, the canelo division.

Comment

I get the Canelo hate, but the reporter asked them if Thurman would be someone they would consider fighting. The trainer responded that they're willing to fight anyone, as long as it's at 155, and that Thurman is a very good fighter.

This is flat out misleading and different than saying "we want to fight welterweights for the next few years."

Comment

I said he would do this when he won the title...Thats why i said GGG needs to go down to 155 and fight him, WHY??? even if he gets a vacant title he still has no big name fights and it does nothing for his career and Canelo will still be the lineal/Ring champion. Canelo is the draw and can just bring up smaller fighters and sell 500-700k while GGG can sell no ppv's and will be stuck fighting the Willie Monroes of the world..

Comment

I don't see how the media just didn't say a thing about this

Comment

Working...
                    X