Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Literal translations of Canelo's fans response...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snakeven0m View Post
    ggg doesn't hold a belt at 168. Canelo holds a belt at 160.
    thank you....its that simple

Comment

People keep bringing up Ward....who never was and now two divisions above GGG.

Please explain to me why GGG was obligated to fight Ward????????????

.......???????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        People keep bringing up Ward....who never was and now two divisions above GGG.

Please explain to me why GGG was obligated to fight Ward????????????

.......???????????????????????????????????????
        I am just pointing out that these are literally the same excuses GGG's fans made..thats all

Comment

Honest question. Why would anyone NOT want to see a fight between the two top fighters at 160?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Honest question. Why would anyone NOT want to see a fight between the two top fighters at 160?
            Your sig

Comment

Who doesn't want to see Canelo fight Golovkin? I can't speak for all canelotards but it's definitely a fight I want to see.

*****ing and moaning daily isn't going to do anything. It's up to both sides to come to an agreement. Maybe a bit of patience is needed, hell Cotto/Canelo negotiations took over a year before they agreed on terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                Who doesn't want to see Canelo fight Golovkin? I can't speak for all canelotards but it's definitely a fight I want to see.

*****ing and moaning daily isn't going to do anything. It's up to both sides to come to an agreement. Maybe a bit of patience is needed, hell Cotto/Canelo negotiations took over a year before they agreed on terms.
                Respectable answer. If you haven't noticed there have been a ton of Canelo threads since yesterday. Canelotards are feeling very uncomfortable and self-conscious all of the sudden and are regurgitating and defending the stupid excuses he's come up with to discredit or make it seem like GGG isn't a viable opponent.

Comment

Respectable answer. If you haven't noticed there have been a ton of Canelo threads since yesterday. Canelotards are feeling very uncomfortable and self-conscious all of the sudden and are regurgitating and defending the stupid excuses he's come up with to discredit or make it seem like GGG isn't a viable opponent.
                  I don't really place to much emphasis on what these guys say outside of the ring. His team might just be posturing or playing the Pr game. They were saying similar things before they fought Lara. Not saying this fight happens next, but hopefully it does play out that way.

Comment

Excuse: "He's a 34 yo with no notable wins."
                    Translation: "He can continue to fight the people that are willing so we can continue to use the excuse of him fighting bums."

Excuse: "His PPV only sold 97K"
                    Translation: "Give people the illusion that Canelo only fights PPV fighters."

Excuse: "It's a business."
                    Translation: "Canelo can use any tactic he wants to avoid getting KO'd!"

Comment

GGG doesn't hold a belt at 168. Canelo holds a belt at 160.
                      Translation: " GGG probably loses to Ward so there is no need to fight him."

You are right, the two of them should be fighting in May. We all know Canelo/ODH want to use their power to make things in their favor as has always been done in history.

I don't see why it is such a big deal. In every other situation the guy without the power gets dictated to and fights. If he wins, he gets all the glory and then some.

Why can't GGG overcome the same obstacles many greta fighters before him have? Better yet, why do fans want him not to have to face these same obstacles?
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-27-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X