Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"One Time" Thurman vs "Sledgehammers & Ambulancias" Maidana @147/10.5: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    Another fantasy fight Maidana loses via body shot KO, never gets old.

Maidana KO's Thurman via numerous head shots, brutal KO.
    Who has Maidana stopped at 147 to make you confident that he would brutally KO Keith?

Comment

Ring size matters in this fight. In a small ring Chino would KO Thurman.
      In a big ring Thurman would run in circles all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        Who has Maidana stopped at 147 to make you confident that he would brutally KO Keith?
        What i have seen of Thurman, makes me believe Maidana KO's Thurman. he is fighting scared against non punchers. he will be even worse vs Maidana, he will tire from the running and Maidana will take advantage up close/on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          That ring last night was ridiculously big i thought, Thurman in a big ring could well tire though so there would still be hope that he catches "run time" eventually.

Comment

What i have seen of Thurman, makes me believe Maidana KO's Thurman. he is fighting scared against non punchers. he will be even worse vs Maidana, he will tire from the running and Maidana will take advantage up close/on the ropes.
            Between Thurman and Maidana who has shown more of a tendency to tire in fights?

Comment

That ring last night was ridiculously big i thought, Thurman in a big ring could well tire though so there would still be hope that he catches "run time" eventually.
              "Run Time" Thurman

Comment

I'll make a bold statement Maidana is done well done robustly done at the top level of the WW division

He got that big paydays now he's living it up he's 8+ months away from being ready to fight top guys so there's a chance he comes back to soon the weight cuts depletes him and he's not the same

Maybe he'll be fine but that's a big if

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                  I'll make a bold statement Maidana is done well done robustly done at the top level of the WW division

He got that big paydays now he's living it up he's 8+ months away from being ready to fight top guys so there's a chance he comes back to soon the weight cuts depletes him and he's not the same

Maybe he'll be fine but that's a big if
                  Could well be right, time will tell we can only know after seeing him fight again, i admit though that i do also have my fears but hopefully he gets the bug again and can motivate himself for a big fight.

Comment

thurman decision

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                      Don't don't allow Zumba dance studio sized rings at the elite level

Comment

Working...
                      X