No announcement yet.

Ref was a CHEAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref was a CHEAT

2 point deducted for pushing = BLATANT CHEATING!!!!

Disgracefull Ref needs to be banned.

Hope Froch gets a Fair Ref, doubt it!

It's karma, it always comes back to bite you in the ass. Even if Khan still won he got whooped on by a nobody. Mayweather would destroy Khan.

Comment

I don't think it's fair to say he was a blatant cheat, I think it's fair to call him a bad ref or he did a poor job or whatever.

Comment

"Stop Pushing Khan, Stop holding Khan. Stop punching Khan, Let him win Khan! Dont do it Khan!"

A farce! No wonder why boxing is in **** creek! Khan won that fight.

Comment

I am not a Khan fan, but he got done.

even the us comentators on HBO said the ref was a Joke.

Comment

Even if he doesn't get deducted for cheating... there were other things he could have been deducted for

Comment

Originally posted by Ikone View Post
              "Stop Pushing Khan, Stop holding Khan. Stop punching Khan, Let him win Khan! Dont do it Khan!"

A farce! No wonder why boxing is in **** creek! Khan won that fight.
              exactly

dont know why khan had to push though, shouldnt a pro be able to punish someone going head first. step back or to the side, then punch, i though Amir would have the tools to not lose this one

Comment

I totally agree.

Comment

if khan is so elite then 2 points shouldve made the difference

Comment

The ref was a joke period. I dont think that any other refs out there would have taken a single point off Khan in that fight. Lamont was also pushing and going in with the head but was never penalised for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X