Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet you Fat Yanks loved that first round, eh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you Fat Yanks make of Joe blatantly (though goodnaturedly, to a point) taking the piss out of Roy?

Really, if he'd applied himself after the seventh he could have got the TKO IMO, that cut was waiting to be opened more.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      I was watching a stream so I'm not positive? Didnt Joe pretty much win the first round too before the kd? I thought he won all 12 rounds, minus the kd.
      I called you a **** for saying it would be first round KD + SD. Now you're only half a ****.

Comment

Joe looked pretty shaken too as well. Worse than against Hopkins. But he fights back as usual.

Comment

I was amazed that Jones knocked down Calzaghe. never thought that he would do that...

wasnt that surprised about the rest of the fight, more or less what I expected. other than the cut.

Comment

Oh..... those body shots from roy. He did land the odd one that looked seriously hard but Zag didn't even react. He's got some decent punch resistance, hasn't he? I nearly pissed my pants just at the thought of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
              What did you Fat Yanks make of Joe blatantly (though goodnaturedly, to a point) taking the piss out of Roy?

Really, if he'd applied himself after the seventh he could have got the TKO IMO, that cut was waiting to be opened more.
              Honestly, I thought Roy deserved to be humiliated. I always wanted Hopkins to be the one to do it, but it's been a long time coming, man. I wasn't sad or anything like a lot of these other guys because I've never been a Roy fan. I took a LOT of pleasure in Tarver KOing him and winning 2/3 fights.

Yeah, I was pulling for Roy tonight. No, I didn't give him a chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Joe looked pretty shaken too as well. Worse than against Hopkins. But he fights back as usual.
                Yeah, he was temporarily out I think, his eyes are closed completely. hops was just a flash kd, helped by Hop leaning on him too.

Comment

and why wouldnt they, and i am sure you crooked tooth limeys enjoyed all the rest of the rounds lol
                  Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 11-09-2008, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    Yeah, I was pulling for Roy tonight
                    You know why that is, don't you?

It's cos euro bums are fags and deserved to get OWNED! USA USA USA

But just answer two things:

1. You do realise that Fat Yanks come from Europe originally, right? Back in the 1700s we sent our obese ******s off in a boat, that's how it all started.

2. This xenophobia of yours doesn't extend to Danny, right? He gets a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                      I called you a **** for saying it would be first round KD + SD. Now you're only half a ****.
                      I was confident of an early kd because it takes Joe a little to time the counter rights. The SD I was kind of messing around. I said it would be more like 116-112 leading up.

Comment

Working...
                      X