No announcement yet.

If Dirrell get's caught like this...it's game over rover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojack View Post
    It's the first time I've posted it knumbnuts, i dare you to dig out a whole 10 threads with this video.
    So what you are saying is that it's perfectly fine if every single poster on this site makes a thread with this video as long as they only do it one time?

Go spam somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      So what you are saying is that it's perfectly fine if every single poster on this site makes a thread with this video as long as they only do it one time?

Go spam somewhere else.
      Lol, Hitman, probably an honest mistake, i mean i haven't seen this vid before and was pleased to see it.

Comment

Go spam somewhere else.
        Yes.

Here's a few more million'th thread examples

"Hatton is overated"
        "The truth about Floyd Mayweather"
        "Hitman929 has got bum aids"

Comment

Direll had an off night.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            Lol, Hitman, probably an honest mistake, i mean i haven't seen this vid before and was pleased to see it.
            What do you mean??????????

You're telling me you're NOT on here 24 hours a day..even when on the toilet etc etc to make mental notes of every thread posted and think "hummmm his has already been posted before" ??

You should be a bit more like Hitman932!! he never misses a thread!

Comment

I know this comes as a huge shock to you, but there is a search function.

Typical of an annoying spammer to say "look other people do it too".

Just cause other people jump off a bridge doesn't mean you follow suit.

Comment

peer pressure's a *****

Comment

From the looks of that punch,its amazing he got up,that was nasty connection,and im predicting Dirrell to win the fight against Froch,i can even see him hurting him

Comment

What do you mean??????????

You're telling me you're NOT on here 24 hours a day..even when on the toilet etc etc to make mental notes of every thread posted and think "hummmm his has already been posted before" ??

Lol, you guys.................

Comment

Working...
                    X