• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith "Mozart" Thurman

W....

T...

F?

this guy is like some gypsy shaman svengali libtard hippy MK ultra violent musical prodigy.

im starting to cum around.

Comment

He has a nice house. I like looking at boxers homes to see how they really living. Gervontaa Davis house looks like he still lives with his parents. Dusty Harrison lives in a trap house. Crawford didn't have furniture in his main room before the Cherry fight. And his mama and sisters still live in the hood.

When fighters post pics on instagram, twitter, snapchat, periscope, etc I always look in the background to see how they really living. These guys ain't making as much as people think they are.

Comment

I'm a musician, and I've no clue WTF he's on about. He looks like a stoned dude telling some chick about his instruments.
        Maybe that's exactly what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I'm a musician, and I've no clue WTF he's on about. He looks like a stoned dude telling some chick about his instruments.
          We also need BennyST up in here.

Comment

Maybe that's exactly what was happening

Comment

I think that's exactly what is happening. He looks like a hippy

Comment

He is a very spiritual being this guy, he also likes coffee enemas.

Comment

Working...
                X