Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea when tickets go on sale for Floyd vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea when tickets go on sale for Floyd vs Guerrero?

I thought there was supposed to be a press conference yesterday on CBS?

They are pushing it with the time table.

I didn't hear of that press conference? When was that said?

And I'm guessing the details will be out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I didn't hear of that press conference? When was that said?

And I'm guessing the details will be out this week.
      When the announcement was said Dan of ESPN said there would be a press conference on saturday during college basketball or something like that.

I want to get these tickets and get it over with lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        When the announcement was said Dan of ESPN said there would be a press conference on saturday during college basketball or something like that.

I want to get these tickets and get it over with lol.
        Ah. There will be a press conference this week with all the details I imagine.

And same, getting the tickets from the UK is such a pain.

Having to wait 2 months for the fight to get signed after booking my flights wasn't exatly stress free either

Comment

Ah. There will be a press conference this week with all the details I imagine.

And same, getting the tickets from the UK is such a pain.

Having to wait 2 months for the fight to get signed after booking my flights wasn't exatly stress free either
          tell me about it lol. How pricey you thinking about going? All my friends want to do nose bleeds but i wanna get semi decent. pains in the asses they are.

Comment

tell me about it lol. How pricey you thinking about going? All my friends want to do nose bleeds but i wanna get semi decent. pains in the asses they are.
            Well, the last night I went to was Mayweather-Mosley and I think I paid $150 for my ticket but I was quite near the back. The view was fine though. The MGM is a small arena.

I have no clue on the prices.

Comment

I thought there was supposed to be a press conference yesterday on CBS?

They are pushing it with the time table.
              Never, Floyd stay ducking... Floyd stay fighting guys who are losing, shot and banned for using plaster!

Guerreo is a fighter that a true Champion like Pac or Bradley would only fight! The Ghost holds a title at WW and is coming off a win!

Tell me the last time Floyd fought a WW with those feats????

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Never, Floyd stay ducking... Floyd stay fighting guys who are losing, shot and banned for using plaster!

Guerreo is a fighter that a true Champion like Pac or Bradley would only fight! The Ghost holds a title at WW and is coming off a win!

Tell me the last time Floyd fought a WW with those feats????

lol whut? you been drinking already WESS?

Comment

Well, the last night I went to was Mayweather-Mosley and I think I paid $150 for my ticket but I was quite near the back. The view was fine though. The MGM is a small arena.

I have no clue on the prices.
                  where did you get your ticket for the Mosley fight? Ticketmaster is ususally sold out of the $150 seats instantly. Its a scam. Where did you find one for $150. I would love to scoop 2 of those for May

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    where did you get your ticket for the Mosley fight? Ticketmaster is ususally sold out of the $150 seats instantly. Its a scam. Where did you find one for $150. I would love to scoop 2 of those for May
                    Yeah ive kind of resigned to getting the 150 ones on stub hub for around 250

Comment

Working...
                    X