No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Parodi Early Results: Tennyson Shocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Parodi Early Results: Tennyson Shocked

Hard-hitting 21-year old bantamweight prodigee Ryan Burnett (3-0, 3 KOs), nursed by non other than Ricky Hatton, easily dispatched Nicaraguan veteran Reynaldo Cajina (13-18-3, 10 KOs) in two. Murderous right hands of Burnett did all work for him, delivering unsustainable damage to both floors of Cajina. Midst into the second, Burnett trapped the Nicaraguan in the corner and finished him off in style, dropping to the canvas. Cajina got up but was in no position to continue. Time was 1:52.

-----------------

In a shocker, 24-year old professional loser Pavels Senkovs (3-64-5, 3 KOs) delivered the fight of his life and knocked out previously undefeated banger James Tennyson (8-1, 7 KOs) in the fifth round. Senkovs, 24, shots extremely seldom, but when he does, someone is definitely gonna be hurt. [Click Here To Read More]

Let me be the first to say, Frampton is the truth! I'd pay to see a tournament Rigo,Santa Cruz, Frampton, Moreno, Yamanaka and whoever else.

Rigo wins btw!

Comment

FRAMPTON is good with heavy hands but RIGO will play with him all night;KIKO lost to him but if KIKO-MATHEBULA will happen i think MATHEBULA will destroy the spanish and FRAMPTON will not beat the tall african!

Comment

Frampton vs Quigg with British, EBU & Commonwealth titles on the line should have happened last year!

Comment

Working...
        X