No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa: Cash cow in the making

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all will turn out just fine.

I've learned from previous situations, I don't trust Top Rank, period.

Comment

If I were to go looking for a cashcow, (which I never do) nor understand why a boxing fan would, It wouldn't be him, that's for sure.

I 'll need that guy to at least show up to a hometown conference, even if it was just to say he is no longer taking the fight. At the very least.

Comment

There are Legal matters pertaining to this issue so, Let The Court decides this matter.

So its a Cash Cow!
        let it plow
        and moooo!

Comment

Why do the pacfarts always cheer for Top Rank in issues like this...they even cheered when Donaire got screwed into adhering to his contract...somehow they think this all makes Manny look better or stronger or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Why do the pacfarts always cheer for Top Rank in issues like this...they even cheered when Donaire got screwed into adhering to his contract...somehow they think this all makes Manny look better or stronger or some ****.
            Out of curiosity, why bring up Pacman? In a tread about Gamboa. Btw, the rest of what you said doesn't even make sense. Getting stiffed by tr won't make any fighter look good. However neither does asking for a fight against a certain foe, getting it, taking 70 large upfront, asking for press conferences in your backyard & not showing up, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Out of curiosity, why bring up Pacman? In a tread about Gamboa. Btw, the rest of what you said doesn't even make sense. Getting stiffed by tr won't make any fighter look good. However neither does asking for a fight against a certain foe, getting it, taking 70 large upfront, asking for press conferences in your backyard & not showing up, just saying.
              TR said he took $70k so he must had right?

I swear its like when TR says jump y'all say how high? Everyone should just stop speculating about this **** and let it unfold and even then we might not even know the while truth.

Here's one way to look at it, if it was meant for Gamboa to make it in this ****ty business everything will turn out the best way for him.

I'll tell y'all one more thing, for those who are wishing nothing but the worst for Gamboa for the move he made. Its ****ed up on y'all's part and selfish, karma is real and it will get you. All cause he didn't give us fan the fight we all wanted to watch. Keep in mind everything this guy went thru to get here for a better living. Y'all might not understand cause you didn't live in that side but I did and its pretty ****ed. For those calling him a coward keep in mind he defected Cuba. My uncle did the same by boat and I was told the story and it takes a pretty good pair of ****ing balls to do what they did. So I rally doubt Gamboa is scared of a man with 2 gloves on his hands. Its only fair for him to look aster his best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                This has nothing to do with Manny. Just like Donaire, Gamboa did something stupid and is going to suffer for it. F*** Gamboa, we are missing out on one of the best fights boxing has made in a long time because of his actions.

Why don't you criticize the people supporting Gamboa just because Mayweather's name has been mentioned? Or that take Gamboa's side just because Gamboa's people said the magic words, "It's Bob Arum's fault."
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 03-16-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  This has nothing to do with Manny. Just like Donaire, Gamboa did something stupid and is going to suffer for it. F*** Gamboa, we are missing out on one of the best fights boxing has made in a long time because of his actions.

Why don't you criticize the people supporting Gamboa just because Mayweather's name has been mentioned? Or that take Gamboa's side just because Gamboa's people said the magic words, "It's Bob Arum's fault."
                  Prime example.

Maybe you should go boxing or get involved in boxing so you can give fans what they wanna see. But we all know that's not gonna happen cause its always easier to sit on you're fat ass and whine about it or criticize others. Ignorant people.

Comment

Yuriorkis Gamboa: Cash cow in the making
                    When the El Dinero de Vaca says he going to fight, he fights.

When Floyd says he's going to fight, he fights.

Can't be the cash cow when people don't trust you to show up.

Comment

There is so many ignorants fans that I wondering why I like this sport so much, I think is out of envy that they react like this, but common if you are a true fan you have to root for the underdog not the MAN, some ppl here and I most say the majority are Mexicans, they want Gamboa crushed and never b able to make a living, we don't know what really happened and he is guilty of all charge, I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X