Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Manny is afraid of needles & doesnt even like taking protein shakes!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd: Pac is next.
    Floyd: I never said that.
    Roger: Pac is not Floyd's next fight.

So even if Pac agrees to the test, Floyd won't still fight him, obviously.

Floyd is better off fighting Sergio at 154. Martinez's last fight should
    encourage him to pursue Sergio instead of Pac. Floyd's accurate straight
    right would break Serg's nose easily.

Comment

Who cares about needles. It ain't about needles it's suppose to be a fight. Floyd just man up and fight or else just man up and say you don't want to fight.

I have tatoos but I don't like it when my blood vessels get punctured for some blood either. Nothing ironic about that. There's a big difference between needles going skin deep and needles puncturing your veins.

Anyways this is all old news. Pacquiao says to Floyd no problem with his blood demands just bring it on. Pacquiao is still waiting for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        flip the script on ya maniac: would you also not fight for 50 million under the rules that every other fight has been contested under for the past few decades? If you were Mayweather?
        i'd fight under their rules

Comment

Amir KHAN: Discusses Mayweather Fight; "Manny Is Scared Of Needles, Has A Phobia"

AMIR KHAN: "MANNY DON'T WANT THAT...I'D AGREE TO THE RANDOM BLOOD TESTING"

By Brad Jones | October 17, 2011

"Manny's a grown man. He's just filled out. He's fully grown. He can't get any bigger. It's nonsense. Manny is scared of needles, his team told me. He don't like needles. He don't like taking tablets. He don't even like taking protein shakes. He's got like a phobia. He don't wanna take a blood test. I mean, with the random testing, they could come up to you an hour before the fight. Manny don't want that...Mayweather tries to control the situation how he wants it. That's why if the fight with us came to England, he wouldn't like that 'cause we would run the show. I'd have a big advantage...I'd agree to the random blood testing. In fact, I have been tested random many times," stated jr. welterweight king Amir Khan, who talked more about a potential future clash with Floyd Mayweather, his upcoming showdown with Lamont Peterson, and much more. Check it out! read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11008.html

Comment

Well some people claimed Manny never said he was scared of needles..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Well some people claimed Manny never said he was scared of needles..
              Amir Khan is a ***** who makes up stories.

Comment

mayweatherhype.com, solid

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                  mayweatherhype.com, solid
                  Can you please offer an example where Fighthype has quoted someone in an article or interview where the subject said their words were twisted or misquoted?

Thanks in advance.

Fighthype had an interview with Ariza. And a couple of months later, Ariza gave them a second in-depth interview. They are now getting access to Khan. If they were such liars and thieves, I figure that they wouldn't be getting these interviews....right?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    i'd fight under their rules
                    me too! which is why i think people who rely on the argument of "pacquiao turning the fight down" are wrong - they BOTH made the fight impossible because neither side wanted to give in. . . I think Floyd should have accepted the damn 17 day cut-off. . . 3 more days? But, like I said, it goes both ways. . .

Comment

Hmm. Gino laying the own down on scrubs, as usual. Everything looks fine here.

Comment

Working...
                      X